Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7401 7402 [7403] 7404 7405 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14725343 times)

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #111030 on: August 12, 2013, 02:07:22 am »

Ordered some boots. Yessssss.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #111031 on: August 12, 2013, 02:08:16 am »

I'm just saying that they should ahead and done Mountains, because fuck Prometheus. Let the ignorant types whine about copying while we enjoy the Mythos.

Unobtainium predates Avatar by a long shot. Speaking of Avatar, it's far more interesting if you take it with the military humans being in the right. S'better than the Dances With Wolves sap story with creepy undertones of alien gods and mind-slavery.
Quaritch is just so badass that I did this anyway.

You can't tell me giant metal people aren't cool, I've seen the Iron Giant. On a related note, you don't build mecha or flying fortresses, you build both and then launch the former from the latter with giant railguns. Geez, it's like half of the people in this thread don't understand what really matters in life.  :P
Bolded bit is best movie ever. Yes I know Pacific Rim is awesome and stuff but dude Iron Giant is best movie.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111032 on: August 12, 2013, 02:12:49 am »

Man, I'd like to see the Iron Giant (in full combat mode, of course) go up against a couple of PR kaijuu. Assuming, at least, the IG had no compunctions about killing giant monsters.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111033 on: August 12, 2013, 02:14:06 am »

Man, I'd like to see the Iron Giant (in full combat mode, of course) go up against a couple of PR kaijuu. Assuming, at least, the IG had no compunctions about killing giant monsters.
I'm guessing that with his 'go away' hand cannon and whatever that thing in his chest was, he snipes them from long range.
Sig! Onol

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111034 on: August 12, 2013, 02:16:58 am »

I'm guessing that with his 'go away' hand cannon and whatever that thing in his chest was, he snipes them from long range.
Assuming he has a chance to snipe. Dem kaijuu seem to love sneak attacks and are surprisingly good at them.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111035 on: August 12, 2013, 02:20:28 am »

Assuming he has a chance to snipe. Dem kaijuu seem to love sneak attacks and are surprisingly good at them.
True, though he survived a nuke to the face, which they notably didn't.
Sig! Onol

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111036 on: August 12, 2013, 02:29:19 am »

Good point. However, a new weakness reveals itself: the Giant falls apart quite easily compared to Jaegers or kaijuu. While he seems nearly invulnerable to bullets, a simple impact from a train was enough to break him into a dozen parts. Imagine what Knifehead could do - bear in mind, this kaijuu ripped Gipsy Danger a new one and Gipsy later survived a fall from the upper atmosphere mostly unscathed. Unless IG's combat form is much tougher, anyway.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #111037 on: August 12, 2013, 02:35:46 am »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111038 on: August 12, 2013, 02:40:36 am »

Which one was that?

Good point. However, a new weakness reveals itself: the Giant falls apart quite easily compared to Jaegers or kaijuu. While he seems nearly invulnerable to bullets, a simple impact from a train was enough to break him into a dozen parts. Imagine what Knifehead could do - bear in mind, this kaijuu ripped Gipsy Danger a new one and Gipsy later survived a fall from the upper atmosphere mostly unscathed. Unless IG's combat form is much tougher, anyway.
True, but his parts just detached from one another, not actually got broken.
But really if IG were in the Pacific Rim universe he wouldn't need to go in the water to fight the Kaijuu, he'd just green energy nuke the Kaijuu from several miles out when it first surfaces.
Sig! Onol

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #111039 on: August 12, 2013, 04:00:12 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111040 on: August 12, 2013, 04:20:36 am »

Is there any context behind cute girl photo, or do we just admire the classy dress?

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #111041 on: August 12, 2013, 04:21:45 am »

Well, for one, that's a guy.
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #111042 on: August 12, 2013, 04:22:21 am »

It's you? :O

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #111043 on: August 12, 2013, 04:22:31 am »

I was going to point that out, but I didn't want to get called out in the event I was wrong.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #111044 on: August 12, 2013, 04:24:09 am »

It's you? :O
No?

There's no real mystery, guys.

Cute guy in a dress. Happy thread. Descan posted this.

* Descan stares at you guys.
Pages: 1 ... 7401 7402 [7403] 7404 7405 ... 13312