Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7416 7417 [7418] 7419 7420 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14381938 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #111256 on: August 15, 2013, 12:34:20 pm »

My faith in Reddit's quality as a community has been very, very slightly renewed
I heartily dislike that because near everyone is being a dick on it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111257 on: August 15, 2013, 12:53:07 pm »

I was just looking at my social life, and I noticed some things.
Those annoying immature friends you somehow have, become much less annoying the more you act like them.
I've officially discovered happiness, and no, I feel no shame.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111258 on: August 15, 2013, 12:55:22 pm »

Shunnnnn!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #111259 on: August 15, 2013, 01:05:41 pm »

the nichest shit you'll ever see
God damn it. Excuse me, I need to change something.

EDIT: And, it is done. To the left.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111260 on: August 15, 2013, 01:11:07 pm »

Oh man.  I woke up today feeling so much better.  I may have slept like 11 hours last night but I feel great today.  Finally got enough sleep because my mom pulled me back to bed for snuggles.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #111261 on: August 15, 2013, 01:32:37 pm »

Oh man.  I woke up today feeling so much better.  I may have slept like 11 hours last night but I feel great today.  Finally got enough sleep because my mom pulled me back to bed for snuggles.
Research shows that hugging actually releases endorphins and other feel-good chemicals in your brain.

In other news, I love my new Honors Chemistry teacher. First of all, she has taped up XKCD comics all over her classroom. Second, she loves Star Trek TNG. Third, she is looking forward to becoming pregnant because, in addition to bringing a little bundle of joy into the world, she will plenty of downtime to play Skyrim since she would no longer risk losing teaching time due to addiction.

Finally, I found my missing disk for the original Medieval Total War. Had lots of fun with that one.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #111262 on: August 15, 2013, 02:09:33 pm »

You had me until ketchup. Eggs, man! Go for carbonara
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111263 on: August 15, 2013, 02:16:24 pm »

eggs?

in what form do you apply these eggs. i am intrigued. and slightly inclined towards applying raw egg to pasta and turning it into a thing.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #111264 on: August 15, 2013, 02:27:16 pm »

Stir them, as if you planned to scramble them. Pour them over your pasta, on lowish or no heat, stirring constantly. Remove just before they start to scramble. It is already a thing, though.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #111265 on: August 15, 2013, 02:39:07 pm »

Man, tiramisu was awesome. Carbonara looks awesome. I need more Italian recipes.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #111266 on: August 15, 2013, 02:45:19 pm »

Just take some sauce from a pot. Put bacon in sauce, put sauce on pasta. Instant deliciousness.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #111267 on: August 15, 2013, 02:50:30 pm »

Third, she is looking forward to becoming pregnant because, in addition to bringing a little bundle of joy into the world, she will plenty of downtime to play Skyrim since she would no longer risk losing teaching time due to addiction.
There... there may be a slight problem with this line of reasoning. Downtime and kids, especially young ones, don't seem to mix too well...

... though I guess she knows how to manage her time appropriately and actually will manage a net gaming time increase. That'd be a hella' impressive feat!
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111268 on: August 15, 2013, 04:31:05 pm »

Third, she is looking forward to becoming pregnant because, in addition to bringing a little bundle of joy into the world, she will plenty of downtime to play Skyrim since she would no longer risk losing teaching time due to addiction.
There... there may be a slight problem with this line of reasoning. Downtime and kids, especially young ones, don't seem to mix too well...

... though I guess she knows how to manage her time appropriately and actually will manage a net gaming time increase. That'd be a hella' impressive feat!

People do get leave while they're pregnant, you know.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #111269 on: August 15, 2013, 04:34:47 pm »

Not that much, or at least I don't think so. I had a pregnant teacher once, and she stayed until (rough estimate) she was well into the third trimester.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 7416 7417 [7418] 7419 7420 ... 13310