Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7418 7419 [7420] 7421 7422 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14646140 times)

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #111286 on: August 16, 2013, 01:31:16 am »

Still alive. (And posting when I should be asleep.)
We know from the things you post that you're a woman's man, and judging from your post content you have no time to talk. Glad you're staying alive.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111287 on: August 16, 2013, 01:44:07 am »

A client referred to me during our negotiations as "your company".

CUE SUDDEN TORRENTIAL INFLUX OF SELF-VALIDATION.

Do I just sound professional? Is it possible that my work is actually good? Am I so damned charming and/or diplomatic that they thought I was my own HR Representative? I don't know.

All I know is that I'm totally a company now, guys. Hecks yeah.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #111288 on: August 16, 2013, 01:54:17 am »

I would like to infest invest in your company.

Do you take cookies or pie?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111289 on: August 16, 2013, 02:20:57 am »

We accept homemade pies. Or cookies. Even non-homemade ones. Any food items would be wonderful, really.

I have basically been conducting a case study on the existence of the "starving artist" in my spare time. The subject of this study is also me. I have concluded that they do exist, for-reals. I'm getting ready to move into the second stage of the study now, where I'll be testing my new hypothesis: being one blows righteous chunks. I'll keep everyone posted on the results.

In the meantime, I'mma go be a company. Go factor some interest rates, and outsource. You know, company stuff.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #111290 on: August 16, 2013, 05:25:38 am »

Still alive. (And posting when I should be asleep.)
We know from the things you post that you're a woman's man, and judging from your post content you have no time to talk. Glad you're staying alive.
Ha Ha Ha Ha.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #111291 on: August 16, 2013, 06:08:26 am »

I have basically been conducting a case study on the existence of the "starving artist" in my spare time. The subject of this study is also me. I have concluded that they do exist, for-reals. I'm getting ready to move into the second stage of the study now, where I'll be testing my new hypothesis: being one blows righteous chunks. I'll keep everyone posted on the results.
If it helps, I'm fairly sure they've actually done studies on that. Also concluded that they exist, for-reals! ... and that poverty in general is terrible for artistry. Hunger (/malnutrition) and stress apparently doesn't actually help the arty-bits of the brain and if you're busy trying to keep shelter and etc. it's hard to put in time (mental or physical) for arty-stuff, or afford materials, or etc., so forth, so on.

Starving artists exist, and they are worse artists than they otherwise would be, as a rule. But... company away, wind scorpion. Hopefully it'll lift off that starving bit and you'll be in good shape again! I hear termites are good for your kind, y'might be able to get employment and breakfast at the same time~
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #111292 on: August 16, 2013, 06:16:58 am »

SWINE WORKS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turns out the engine was freaking out on widescreen resolutions, setting it back to 1024x768 made it work like a charm. I might just restart that Lets Play one of these days :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111293 on: August 16, 2013, 07:40:27 am »

We accept homemade pies. Or cookies. Even non-homemade ones. Any food items would be wonderful, really.

In the meantime, I'mma go be a company. Go factor some interest rates, and outsource. You know, company stuff.

Go home and be a company man.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #111294 on: August 16, 2013, 08:50:35 am »

Just finished Geneforge 1 after I managed to break through my initial dislike for the series.

* Haspen experienced awesome.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #111295 on: August 16, 2013, 09:14:37 am »

Oh I played Geneforge 2 & 3 previously, just the demos, but they just couldn't hook me up.

Somehow Geneforge 1 was different, and I loved it.

Except the Wind Valley. Or the Sholai bridges. Or the Workshops. Or the plated clawbugs when I was low-level, ohgods clawbugs...
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #111296 on: August 16, 2013, 11:10:24 am »

Go to the office and be a company man.

FTFY. Unless Soli works from home.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

bluejello

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111297 on: August 16, 2013, 11:16:09 am »

Oh I played Geneforge 2 & 3 previously, just the demos, but they just couldn't hook me up.

Somehow Geneforge 1 was different, and I loved it.

Except the Wind Valley. Or the Sholai bridges. Or the Workshops. Or the plated clawbugs when I was low-level, ohgods clawbugs...

I have only really played the first and fifth, first one I ... aquired... and got to around the wind valley and stopped playing, then I recently bought the 5 pack of them and played about halfway through the fifth.  I should pick them up again...

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111298 on: August 16, 2013, 11:43:45 am »

"Xena, this was our ONLY frying pan! Don't you have weapons or something?"
"Yes, but I like to get creative in a fight. It gets my juices flowing."
"Well, can we cook with your juices!?"

I love this show. I'm a bit sad today but this cheers me up.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG
Pages: 1 ... 7418 7419 [7420] 7421 7422 ... 13312