Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7440 7441 [7442] 7443 7444 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14562441 times)

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #111615 on: August 21, 2013, 10:44:06 pm »

I've become enraged due to ranting, so I'd like to emphasize how little the teachers care that the new people are constantly harassed for what grade they're in.

(And since I made it sound like I was saying my grades were low, I want to make sure it's clear my grades aren't low.)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #111616 on: August 21, 2013, 10:44:32 pm »

That's what happens when you post at almost 5am and don't check your work...

Apologies, and thanks quinnr.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111617 on: August 21, 2013, 11:01:54 pm »

It would be funny if it wasn't true. By the by, you might want to look up a program called CopyTrans. Part of it has functionality that allows you to manage your Ipod library and add music files to it, doesn't auto-run, doesn't hog resources, and doesn't send data to Apple. The only downside is that (IIRC) it doesn't store anything when your mp3 player isn't hooked up, so you have to keep track of your files on your own and you can't use it to play music as a standalone.

Hmmm, thanks, that does sound quite useful. I'll have to look into it when I have a working computer.
I've never really had much use for these "auto sync" features that are apparently mandatory on itunes these days. That program would probably do everything I needed. .

In the meantime, my mission to the library was a success, with all but one of my purchased songs now safely on my ipod. The library internet seems to be actually rather freaking awesome these days. :)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #111618 on: August 22, 2013, 12:16:11 am »

Research by Valve has revealed that, when players are being recorded playing Portal 2, they have a completely straight face even when they found the game hilarious. I can believe this. This also means that people probably keep straight faces when they're on the internet, most of the time.

So, whenever someone seems extremely excited while typing, imagine them completely deadpan as they type it. It's fun!

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111619 on: August 22, 2013, 12:20:48 am »

I laugh harder when there's people around, but personally you'll see me smirking and giggling at stuff I find funny even if there's no one around.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111620 on: August 22, 2013, 12:27:38 am »

Actually... when I type LOL, I am usually LOLing.  I have a huge grin on my face right now.

Why?

Because someone made this, which is a stupid and Quality Pacific Rim otome game starring Hannibal Chau.  Teehee.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111621 on: August 22, 2013, 12:28:44 am »

I laugh harder when there's people around, but personally you'll see me smirking and giggling at stuff I find funny even if there's no one around.
Yeah that sounds about right for me too.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111622 on: August 22, 2013, 12:30:57 am »

Actually... when I type LOL, I am usually LOLing.  I have a huge grin on my face right now.

Why?

Because someone made this, which is a stupid and Quality Pacific Rim otome game starring Hannibal Chau.  Teehee.
The WTF thread is thataway.
O_o
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111623 on: August 22, 2013, 12:39:23 am »

Seriously, it's worth the, like, 20 minutes it takes to get both endings.  It's the most surreal thing I've seen in quite a while~
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111624 on: August 22, 2013, 12:47:27 am »

Aq's back.

I see you folks are still cool.  Good to see the place again.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111625 on: August 22, 2013, 12:55:55 am »

As you're saying this in the happy thread, I am assuming things are going pretty well for you. Because that makes me happy. (sorry, I usually frequent the sad and rage threads because they move more slowly, but I saw your name in the just posted thingy)
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #111626 on: August 22, 2013, 12:55:57 am »

The place suddenly got cooler. Brb, need mittens
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111627 on: August 22, 2013, 12:56:48 am »

I thought I recognized that green-chinned mug :D
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111628 on: August 22, 2013, 12:58:20 am »

As you're saying this in the happy thread, I am assuming things are going pretty well for you.

You could say that yeah.  Check the Creative Projects for my newest blogging outlet.

Also, I went fencing the other day.  That was fucking cool, even if I suck out loud.  I could definitely get into it.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #111629 on: August 22, 2013, 01:02:36 am »

This song is so addictive.

It's stuck in my head! :D
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 7440 7441 [7442] 7443 7444 ... 13312