Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7460 7461 [7462] 7463 7464 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14537889 times)

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #111915 on: August 28, 2013, 09:19:43 pm »

The new TF2 comic that came out fills me with such intense glee and wonder.
Linky?
http://www.teamfortress.com/
It's right on the front page.
It's even better than my Japanese animes.
Oh come on it can't be as amazing as you all are making it out to b-GOOD LORD THIS IS AMAZING.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #111916 on: August 28, 2013, 10:16:25 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD94CV7kLHE
This dude takes androgyny to the absolute limit. I mean, oh my god.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111917 on: August 28, 2013, 10:22:33 pm »

The sheer amount of game breaking in this video is truly awesome.

I know it's not the fastest speed run, but it's much more entertaining.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 10:25:11 pm by Lagslayer »

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #111918 on: August 28, 2013, 10:41:16 pm »

... it's like the game just throws its hands up and goes off to cry in a corner...
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #111919 on: August 28, 2013, 11:27:29 pm »

Today, our fans had subs, pizza and an entire keg of booze delivered to the office. We also recently hit $16 million in crowdfunding, and tomorrow will be releasing the first iteration of the Star Citizen hangar module. I also managed to fix a nasty physics issue which was borking all the rigid bodies in a scene.

And I was a mere 1 life away from a Touhou 14 normal mode no-continues win. Dat hitbox attack.

Overall, a pretty good day aside from having to be at work for 13 hours. Though I'm one of the lucky ones who gets to sleep tonight; the poor networking programmer is having a rather bad day. And night. And tomorrow.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #111920 on: August 28, 2013, 11:39:18 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD94CV7kLHE
This dude takes androgyny to the absolute limit. I mean, oh my god.
Andrej!
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #111921 on: August 28, 2013, 11:49:37 pm »

I read through my texts on the day of my arrest, December 23rd, 2011.

I sounded so damn happy. I read my texts nowadays, and they sound... Mechanical. They aren't happy. I have four months of drug court left, and I am so fucking excited to go back to being myself. It seems some of my friends here are disappointed that I'm not cured, that I am going to go back to it. This is unfortunate. The person I am today? He is not the person I want to be, the person I AM. The person I AM is that guy doing drugs in his apartment, quietly contemplating his morality in the dark loneliness of an empty home.

I am NOT sober guy, folks. This is not me. I understand that some of you might expect me to suddenly become some... Unpleasant thing the instant I go back to using. And only time will tell if that is the case. But that 'thing' I will become is what I want to be. I DON'T CARE that society says it's bad. I really do not. It's who I am. I will always be that person, and no amount of state-funded brainwashing will change that. I am sorry if you feel that I am making a mistake, but I am not. I am choosing that which I want most in life. It is never a mistake to choose what you love.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111922 on: August 29, 2013, 12:18:27 am »

I sounded so damn happy. I read my texts nowadays, and they sound... Mechanical. They aren't happy. I have four months of drug court left, and I am so fucking excited to go back to being myself. It seems some of my friends here are disappointed that I'm not cured, that I am going to go back to it. This is unfortunate. The person I am today? He is not the person I want to be, the person I AM. The person I AM is that guy doing drugs in his apartment, quietly contemplating his morality in the dark loneliness of an empty home.

I am NOT sober guy, folks. This is not me. I understand that some of you might expect me to suddenly become some... Unpleasant thing the instant I go back to using. And only time will tell if that is the case. But that 'thing' I will become is what I want to be. I DON'T CARE that society says it's bad. I really do not. It's who I am. I will always be that person, and no amount of state-funded brainwashing will change that. I am sorry if you feel that I am making a mistake, but I am not. I am choosing that which I want most in life. It is never a mistake to choose what you love.
Is there any chance of you moving to somewhere who you want to be is legal? I mean, I understand what you feel, I really do, but going through drug court again would probably not be the best thing for you.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111924 on: August 29, 2013, 02:12:17 am »

Just finished Cabin in the Woods.  It was brill.

Not something I'll ever watch again, and definitely something I'm glad I waited for DVD on... but it was tightly plotted, and funny, and worth a watch whether you like the genre or not (I don't, but I was happy to see this).  And it has a bunch of cute Japanese 9-year-olds.  It was pretty great.  Very highly recommended.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #111925 on: August 29, 2013, 02:16:47 am »

A friend of mine turns out to have played Donkey Kong 64 in years past and, like me, given up on the arcade machine. The commiseration is good. That fucking game, though.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #111926 on: August 29, 2013, 02:51:04 am »

Is there any chance of you moving to somewhere who you want to be is legal? I mean, I understand what you feel, I really do, but going through drug court again would probably not be the best thing for you.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111927 on: August 29, 2013, 03:08:02 am »

A friend of mine turns out to have played Donkey Kong 64 in years past and, like me, given up on the arcade machine. The commiseration is good. That fucking game, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bouTIxPSmLo ::Smug grin:: Yes, relive all the memories.  :P
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111928 on: August 29, 2013, 03:10:31 am »

A lot of mostly positive responses coming in from the Ludum Dare game project. Apparently we did okay! Putting an absolute ton of energy into something, and seeing the end result bringing people happiness, is pretty darn worthwhile. Then, to have them return that energy in the form of kind words, thoughtful reviews, pointers, etc... well, that feels good too.

[SHAMELESS LINK GOES HERE]

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #111929 on: August 29, 2013, 03:53:07 am »

That is the best running sprite. I played it yesterday and really enjoyed it.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 7460 7461 [7462] 7463 7464 ... 13312