Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7860 7861 [7862] 7863 7864 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14601711 times)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Get back to starbound guize. Cirno kickstarting burritos. (Happy thread)
« Reply #117915 on: December 11, 2013, 11:48:34 pm »

It was back in High School, the teacher was so used to me getting 105% on everything in the class (I even corrected the teacher's mistakes when they made them) that she figured I was right, anyway.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Get back to starbound guize. Cirno kickstarting burritos. (Happy thread)
« Reply #117917 on: December 12, 2013, 12:12:16 am »

I got to see an attractive friend of mine that has expressed an interest in me previously, today. (Poor sentence structure FTW!) We talked and I made her laugh so much it hurt her face. It was nice to just sit and talk to someone of the opposite gender, when I spend so much time around men and old people.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #117918 on: December 12, 2013, 12:45:48 am »

Some part of my simulation now works! now to work on the other parts that don't!

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #117919 on: December 12, 2013, 12:54:49 am »

Some part of my simulation now works! now to work on the other parts that don't!
Another simulation? What are you simulating this time?

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117920 on: December 12, 2013, 12:57:00 am »

She's making a simulator that simulates a simulator of making simulations. I hope.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #117921 on: December 12, 2013, 01:00:19 am »

She wants to learn Kung-Fu and doesn't have a wise bald black man with a magic computer to teach her, so she's building one herself.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #117922 on: December 12, 2013, 01:16:27 am »

Plant sim. I'm not aware that I had other simulations? Except maybe fluid sim (which is finished) and Chartered Waters (which is not a simulation more than it is a game). Also n-body but everyone can do that one. :P

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117923 on: December 12, 2013, 01:18:58 am »

She wants to learn Kung-Fu and doesn't have a wise bald black man with a magic computer to teach her, so she's building one herself.
I am none of the above, but I would still teach kungfu.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #117924 on: December 12, 2013, 01:20:47 am »

Plant sim. I'm not aware that I had other simulations? Except maybe fluid sim (which is finished) and Chartered Waters (which is not a simulation more than it is a game). Also n-body but everyone can do that one. :P
Well I wasn't aware that you didn't have other simulations. :P

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #117926 on: December 12, 2013, 03:32:57 am »

I got to see an attractive friend of mine that has expressed an interest in me previously, today. (Poor sentence structure FTW!) We talked and I made her laugh so much it hurt her face. It was nice to just sit and talk to someone of the opposite gender, when I spend so much time around men and old people.
Jealous and yet pleased for you.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117928 on: December 12, 2013, 04:16:15 am »

Stonehearth Alpha is going to be released soon.
New game to mod.
New game to mod.
New game to mod.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117929 on: December 12, 2013, 04:18:54 am »

Stonehearth Alpha is going to be released soon.
New game to mod.
New game to mod.
New game to mod.
So while i may be wrong on this, you're going to mod it i assume?
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."
Pages: 1 ... 7860 7861 [7862] 7863 7864 ... 13312