Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7875 7876 [7877] 7878 7879 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14509767 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Get back to starbound guize. Cirno kickstarting burritos. (Happy thread)
« Reply #118140 on: December 18, 2013, 08:13:54 am »

A long time ago, under the reign of Xiclitchli, the Aymaras lived in peace at Tihuanaco, until the day the fair haired man appeared. He wore a metal mask, and controlled the fire of the gods: the Solar disc. He overthrew the king of the Aymaras, and became the God of Gods, Nyarlatothepec, the Rampant Chaos.
...uh... what?
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: [⑨] Get back to starbound guize. Cirno kickstarting burritos. (Happy thread)
« Reply #118141 on: December 18, 2013, 08:15:55 am »

Dragon Age Inquisition looks so good! I really really hope Bioware  holds up the promises of the map sizes because seriously I want me some big asploring to do.
Big mag sizes aren't instantaneously good. Think of Skyrim; a deceptive bad game that lies to you, telling you it's good when none of your actions even have consequence.

A long time ago, under the reign of Xiclitchli, the Aymaras lived in peace at Tihuanaco, until the day the fair haired man appeared. He wore a metal mask, and controlled the fire of the gods: the Solar disc. He overthrew the king of the Aymaras, and became the God of Gods, Nyarlatothepec, the Rampant Chaos.
...uh... what?
He's just quoting scripture from the good book, the Necronomicon.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118142 on: December 18, 2013, 08:54:09 am »

I just finished Makai Kingdom.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #118143 on: December 18, 2013, 11:07:47 am »

Eh, but I didn't really care about my actions having consequence in Skyrim - I barely knew who anyone was by the end of the plotline; all I really did was run around punching people to death with Daedric gauntlets.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #118144 on: December 18, 2013, 11:18:01 am »

you sure you're in the right thread?
Hey, there's a silver lining to everything.
It means the world is actually wanting to fix it's problems at home instead of simply going 'Look! Stars!'
You realize you said this just a day or two after China landed a lunar rover, right?

And that space is plenty profitable, there's a whoooole lot of resources out there. It's just the deltaV that's the main issue with profitability.

Happy: I really like how my two sig-quotes jive together. :P
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 11:20:35 am by Descan »
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118145 on: December 18, 2013, 11:22:35 am »

you sure you're in the right thread?
Hey, there's a silver lining to everything.
It means the world is actually wanting to fix it's problems at home instead of simply going 'Look! Stars!'
You realize you said this just a day or two after China landed a lunar rover, right?

And that space is plenty profitable, there's a whoooole lot of resources out there. It's just the deltaV that's the main issue with profitability.
That darned delta V! We should hurry up and invent inertialess drives so that isn't such a problem any more.

Happy: I really like how my two sig-quotes jive together. :P
I've been thinking that myself.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #118146 on: December 18, 2013, 11:25:14 am »

There's a discussion about graphene on the radio. It derailed into a discussion on whether the better analogy is elven cloaks or Frodo's chainmail.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118147 on: December 18, 2013, 11:38:51 am »

I learned how to shamelessly edit EXIF data.

Now I need to find a repository of default EXIFs for various cameras so I can mess with people! Or ask Bay12 to take a picture of anything and send them to me, it could even be a shot with the shutter still on, what matters is that you allow me to extract the EXIFs out of it for latter abuse~~

Get on it! My shenanigans cannot be stalled for long! I have two cameras already, so if things come to an end I'll use these exclusively, but how believable is that? Come on.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #118148 on: December 18, 2013, 12:07:16 pm »

I got a few of my grades, and they're good!
(Except for math, on which I got a rather bad grade, but almost everyone had bad grades and compared to the rest I haven't done so badly.)

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #118149 on: December 18, 2013, 12:51:24 pm »

Bought a gift for my cousin. He's a big Star Wars fan, and I got him Episode 4 : Verily A New Hope, a book version written as a Sheakspearian play.

Now to figure out what my sister would like :C
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #118150 on: December 18, 2013, 12:55:06 pm »

Back home after a month long trip to my parent's house with the wife. Ah, it's good to have good internet again.

Bit of a sad too since I'll miss my old house.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #118151 on: December 18, 2013, 02:09:19 pm »

Zelda Dynasty Warriors crossover spinoff thing

Holy crap yes
It's FEF, not FEOF

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118152 on: December 18, 2013, 02:23:00 pm »

Holy crap yes
Wat.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #118153 on: December 18, 2013, 02:59:38 pm »

What? Who? Where? When?

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #118154 on: December 18, 2013, 03:01:20 pm »

Holy crap yes
Wat.
Trailer. I... not sure what to think.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 7875 7876 [7877] 7878 7879 ... 13311