Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7878 7879 [7880] 7881 7882 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14527377 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: [⑨] Get back to starbound guize. Cirno kickstarting burritos. (Happy thread)
« Reply #118185 on: December 18, 2013, 11:03:46 pm »

It's 5 AM, I'm drunk, and I just finished my last assignment due before Christmas.
I was also drunk yesterday, and I shall be drunk the next two evenings. Life is good.
Well, now I want to get drunk.

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Get back to starbound guize. Cirno kickstarting burritos. (Happy thread)
« Reply #118186 on: December 19, 2013, 12:16:58 am »

My 18th birthday is in 45 minutes!

I...I don't wanna be an adult yet D=

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118187 on: December 19, 2013, 12:22:48 am »

I have good news and bad news for you. The good news is that your aging can be stopped.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #118188 on: December 19, 2013, 12:23:25 am »

Dude, Oculus isn't some indy show anymore. They aren't backed by John Carmack, he's working for them. Valve is backing them.
Also $75 million of VC money to set up full-scale production.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #118189 on: December 19, 2013, 12:29:53 am »

Beta testing with my buddy on one of the dev kits, so much fun but please better resolution.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #118190 on: December 19, 2013, 12:35:52 am »

Beta testing with my buddy on one of the dev kits, so much fun but please better resolution.

Yeah, they've gotten better resolution since.

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #118191 on: December 19, 2013, 01:22:08 am »

oh my god my friend got me kerbal space program and made a Doom map wherein you fight a thousand enemies at once on top of a cake with a BFG and infinite ammo oh my god so awesome

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #118192 on: December 19, 2013, 01:24:11 am »

Yeah, they've gotten better resolution since.
Yep; there are a few HD rifts around. We've got one at work, which is supposedly way better in terms of the screen-door effect the older version had. Also much lighter, more responsive, and better in pretty much every way.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #118193 on: December 19, 2013, 05:55:21 am »

Grandpa is doing fine after surgery for cancer. :D

t. fortsorter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Most Sophisticated Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #118194 on: December 19, 2013, 06:25:06 am »

Good morning Bay12~
Or afternoon, or what happens to be the appropriate time for you! Waking up at midday is truly splendorous~
I am now eating a plate of scrambled eggs with blanched onions, sweet paprika, a pinch of powdered Pepperoni paprika, a touch of granulated garlic and a cup of tea darker than a workman's boot. Had I mentioned the plate's about the same size as my head? Fufufu~
Looks like it'll be another of the series of perfect times to be taking it easy.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #118195 on: December 19, 2013, 08:00:42 am »

Good morning Bay12~
Or afternoon, or what happens to be the appropriate time for you! Waking up at midday is truly splendorous~
I am now eating a plate of scrambled eggs with blanched onions, sweet paprika, a pinch of powdered Pepperoni paprika, a touch of granulated garlic and a cup of tea darker than a workman's boot. Had I mentioned the plate's about the same size as my head? Fufufu~
Looks like it'll be another of the series of perfect times to be taking it easy.
The second day dawns

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
« Reply #118196 on: December 19, 2013, 10:39:11 am »

Received my Hearthstone key. Cool. Let's try this out.
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #118197 on: December 19, 2013, 12:07:00 pm »

oh my god my friend got me kerbal space program and made a Doom map wherein you fight a thousand enemies at once on top of a cake with a BFG and infinite ammo oh my god so awesome
You can't do that in KSP. You sure you're not thinking of Starbound?

MorleyDev

• Bay Watcher
  • "It is not enough for it to just work."
    • View Profile
    • MorleyDev
« Reply #118198 on: December 19, 2013, 12:28:03 pm »

The second day dawns

Anybody else reminded of this?

Well now I really wanna go play Majora's Mask...

MorleyDev cancels coursework, nostalgia.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 12:33:06 pm by MorleyDev »

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #118199 on: December 19, 2013, 12:35:28 pm »

I would hope we would be reminded of that, considering that he was referencing that directly...
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 7878 7879 [7880] 7881 7882 ... 13311