Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7880 7881 [7882] 7883 7884 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14543825 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Get back to starbound guize. Cirno kickstarting burritos. (Happy thread)
« Reply #118215 on: December 19, 2013, 06:37:18 pm »

Eeeexcellent.

Put all your stock in Enron! Play hacky-sack with plastic explosives! Vote Republican!

I /badadvice'd so it's really for the best, innit?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Get back to starbound guize. Cirno kickstarting burritos. (Happy thread)
« Reply #118216 on: December 19, 2013, 06:40:57 pm »

Actually, the reason I finally worked up the nerve to was a girl on the bus coming back from my Boston trip that a couple of guys convinced to give dating advice (we're a weird school.) She laid out that there wasn't a realistic chance unless I asked first.
So she's the type that thinks because she's a woman she can't ask people out? Wouldn't be my type, then. Best of luck to ya though, since you're not me~
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #118217 on: December 19, 2013, 06:48:33 pm »

Successfully asked out a girl. Feels good.

Ironic, considering that I asked a girl out for the first time in my life yesterday.

"I'm trying not to date anyone right now..."

Sulks off to the Sad thread.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #118218 on: December 19, 2013, 06:55:52 pm »

Actually, the reason I finally worked up the nerve to was a girl on the bus coming back from my Boston trip that a couple of guys convinced to give dating advice (we're a weird school.) She laid out that there wasn't a realistic chance unless I asked first.
So she's the type that thinks because she's a woman she can't ask people out? Wouldn't be my type, then. Best of luck to ya though, since you're not me~
Nyet: The advice girl is unconnected with the girl I asked out. She only said that she preferred when the guy do it (and groans came from the guys listening), but it reminded me that I really can't expect much if I'm not going to initiate some things. So I did. And it worked, somehow.
Oh yeah, shoot her, too. All girls like death.
[/even worse advice]
Well I've never heard any complaints.
Actually, that made me think...

How do I know I dislike death? I was certain I disliked tomatoes before trying any when I was younger, and I've not tried death...

...that reminded me of how I am, statistically speaking, gay.
Try it for science man. Record your results.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #118219 on: December 19, 2013, 07:01:58 pm »

Well, I used to think I was straight :P
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #118220 on: December 19, 2013, 07:12:06 pm »

Oh yeah, shoot her, too. All girls like death.
[/even worse advice]
Well I've never heard any complaints.
Actually, that made me think...

How do I know I dislike death? I was certain I disliked tomatoes before trying any when I was younger, and I've not tried death...

...that reminded me of how I am, statistically speaking, gay.
Masturbation doesn't count as a gay sex. >.>

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118221 on: December 19, 2013, 08:07:38 pm »

Epic Rap Christmas Carol? Something like that! :D

Trump's part sux, everything else is worth it!
Pretty cool. Pretty late, too, but mostly pretty cool.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #118222 on: December 19, 2013, 08:35:23 pm »

Nyet: The advice girl is unconnected with the girl I asked out. She only said that she preferred when the guy do it (and groans came from the guys listening), but it reminded me that I really can't expect much if I'm not going to initiate some things. So I did. And it worked, somehow
Ah, okay.

Well I think anyone likes to be noticed and such, so I'd think most people would like to be asked out rather than doing the asking. It bothers me when people turn it into gender roles, though. Maybe I was judging hastily.

Anywho, very correct about needing to initiate things if you want them. And of course it worked. Excepting some big social faux pas, most people in my experience will accept a date offer. The real question is if you get a date #2 with her. Good luck!
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #118223 on: December 19, 2013, 08:46:49 pm »

How about asking dudes out? :P You said you were "statistically" gay a few posts back.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #118224 on: December 19, 2013, 09:15:46 pm »

Given my ability to pretty much piss myself when it comes to heights (I retain just enough bladder control), I don't think I'd do well with asking girls out.

Actually asking the girls out is easy. The part building up to that is pretty much the roughest experience ever for a introvert/shy person/ what have you.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #118225 on: December 19, 2013, 09:17:35 pm »

I just found a bunch of glitch-hop songs Monstercat has on their youtube channel. :D Oh how where you hiding from me...

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #118226 on: December 19, 2013, 09:38:26 pm »

Cool looking How to Train Your Dragon 2 trailer~ annoying though that the Marketing Executives forced them to place a really major spoiler into it against the producers wishes, but here's a link to a version that has had the spoiler edited out.
It's FEF, not FEOF

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #118227 on: December 19, 2013, 10:07:49 pm »

Given my ability to pretty much piss myself when it comes to heights (I retain just enough bladder control), I don't think I'd do well with asking girls out.

Actually asking the girls out is easy. The part building up to that is pretty much the roughest experience ever for a introvert/shy person/ what have you.
This. Me as I asked her out :
1) Walking over as she put her things into her bag for her next class: Heart rate breaks notability barrier and remains heightened, sensations of nervousness in abdomen.
2) The half second between having walked there and saying something: Brief moment of panic. Awareness of possible creepiness noticeably heightened. Heart now racing. Stomach unpleasant.
3) Asking her out: Distracted. Aware of former sensations in the way one is aware of a draft,
4) Walking away: First sensations of reality are becoming aware of sudden, severe drop in heart rate. Almost surprised by how really, really relieved I was.

Maybe I was judging hastily.
*double take*
Wouldn't be my type, then. Best of luck to ya though, since you're not me~
The enraged judgmentalness of kaijyuu shall become legend; all shall know of his unbridled wrath. Even Obama shall tremble before it.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118228 on: December 19, 2013, 10:19:44 pm »

This. Me as I asked her out :
1) Walking over as she put her things into her bag for her next class: Heart rate breaks notability barrier and remains heightened, sensations of nervousness in abdomen.
2) The half second between having walked there and saying something: Brief moment of panic. Awareness of possible creepiness noticeably heightened. Heart now racing. Stomach unpleasant.
3) Asking her out: Distracted. Aware of former sensations in the way one is aware of a draft,
4) Walking away: First sensations of reality are becoming aware of sudden, severe drop in heart rate. Almost surprised by how really, really relieved I was.

You know why you feel so relieved? Because if you DON'T ask her out, you are going to feel like a giant piece of shit (Or at least I do. Hopefully you don't, but if you're anything like me, you probably will.) for the rest of the day, wondering what might have been.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118229 on: December 19, 2013, 10:23:04 pm »

Double post: Suddenly on TV the comedians are talking about single life and asking women out.  The first comedian describing how you get when you're about to ask a girl out. Right when you psych yourself up, you say, "That's it. I'm going. FUCK IT! I'M GOING! I GOT THIS!" "No." "Well how abo- Oh. Damnit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 7880 7881 [7882] 7883 7884 ... 13312