Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7908 7909 [7910] 7911 7912 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14557923 times)

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Get back to starbound guize. Cirno kickstarting burritos. (Happy thread)
« Reply #118635 on: December 29, 2013, 12:19:10 pm »

Oh man, this reminds me so much of my family--though without the physical stuffs, just the humorous way they deliver morals and messages through stories.

...x3
That was awesome Vector!
Awesome family.

* Iceblaster wishes his parents were that cool

:P

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Get back to starbound guize. Cirno kickstarting burritos. (Happy thread)
« Reply #118636 on: December 29, 2013, 12:47:05 pm »

Got Nightwish's Showtime, Storytime Blu-ray + CD set for Christmas.  Listening to it for the first time now.  I need to see these people live.  Why can't I live in Europe?!
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118637 on: December 29, 2013, 02:08:14 pm »

started on final fantasy dimensions finally. Wow. They don't make phone games like this. It lacks a little of FF5's charm (really samey and linear dungeon design, little humor), but everything else is up to the series' usual standards. Can't believe I'd just had it sitting on my SD.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #118638 on: December 29, 2013, 05:22:02 pm »

Just beat Necrovision. It practically defined So Bad It's Good for me between its outrageous narm, tacky one-liners, polished combat, flawed gems of levels, wild handful of bugs, and overall weird/awesomeness. I mean, it's set in WW1 and there's a level that you play while riding a frigging dragon. It felt very Painkiller/Doom/Serious Sam, too, which I do so adore.

If you can get it and its prequel for under five bucks and you just want an action shooter that's parts hilarious and gruesome, I wholly suggest it.

No wonder it feels like Painkiller, the studio that made the game was founded by two people who worked on Painkiller.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118639 on: December 29, 2013, 05:57:44 pm »

Just got The Sims 3

Now, I may do an LP like this one.
I don't get what's so great about that LP. I found it pretty dull compared to other LPs I've read, though I'm not blaming the author. Most of the blame probably lies in Sims 3 not being particularly fun to start with.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118640 on: December 29, 2013, 06:07:25 pm »

Just got The Sims 3

I don't get what's so great about that LP. I found it pretty dull compared to other LPs I've read, though I'm not blaming the author. Most of the blame probably lies in Sims 3 not being particularly fun to start with.

slice of life might not be the genre for you and that's fine

i'd like someone to produce more of that stuff though, sims 3 bay12 edition 7dorfs1house would be pretty glorious

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #118641 on: December 29, 2013, 06:09:31 pm »

Just got The Sims 3

Eh, I know I enjoyed that lp a ton.
Honestly, I've always found the Sims games to be better when people lp it than when I play it.
Maybe that's my own fault though. :I

i'd like someone to produce more of that stuff though, sims 3 bay12 edition 7dorfs1house would be pretty glorious
I think Maximum Zero did a sims lp for awhile based off of folks from the forums? I might have just imagined it, though.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118642 on: December 29, 2013, 06:18:58 pm »

Just got The Sims 3

Eh, I know I enjoyed that lp a ton.
Honestly, I've always found the Sims games to be better when people lp it than when I play it.
Maybe that's my own fault though. :I

I think Maximum Zero did a sims lp for awhile based off of folks from the forums? I might have just imagined it, though.
I did! It was called the "Halfway Haus of Madness", and died due to me screwing up mods and wiping all my saves. It has over 12,000 views!

I won't be doing another one, even though I really enjoyed doing it, but if someone wants to include me in a Sims3 LP, I'd be honored.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118643 on: December 29, 2013, 06:25:23 pm »

I might have the rest of the day off. I don't know for sure, and I'm a little worried about leaving my truck or calling in to check, but its been well over three hours since my last job completed and they haven't pinged me with anything else yet.

I sure hope I have the rest of the day off.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118644 on: December 29, 2013, 06:29:04 pm »

Just got The Sims 3

If I do the LP, you just made the name.

Is there magma in the sims?

If you do start one, you'll have to post a link in this thread.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118645 on: December 29, 2013, 06:34:21 pm »

Just got The Sims 3

If I do the LP, you just made the name.

If you do start one, you'll have to post a link in this thread.

there is absolutely nothing stopping us from modding magma in somehow

other than our own laziness

anyway it's time to put on the badger mask and watch for whenever this lp will surface or not~~

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118646 on: December 29, 2013, 06:49:56 pm »

There is not. There is, however, a lot of really stupid ways to kill B12ers, even though I failed pretty well at that. My favorite is death by jetpack.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #118647 on: December 29, 2013, 09:00:00 pm »

Today I am pleased that it is my birthday. I still require cake.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118648 on: December 29, 2013, 09:01:09 pm »

I wanna lick the ici-

HissinhWalnuts has been killed by air defenses for the hundredth time.
Crack-a-lack-a

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118649 on: December 29, 2013, 09:01:45 pm »

Who wants to start a Kickstarter for a cake for Eric?
Pages: 1 ... 7908 7909 [7910] 7911 7912 ... 13312