Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7927 7928 [7929] 7930 7931 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14374627 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: [(•ω•)] U wot m8 (happy thread?!)
« Reply #118920 on: January 03, 2014, 02:24:31 pm »

I've finished forging my sword, and now have to grind and polish it, add the guard, and wrap the grip.

You know what that means!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

On a more serious note, yaaaay. Honey and Butter candies. Nomnomnom.

Holy shit, fuck that website. You don't watermark shit you didn't make.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #118921 on: January 03, 2014, 02:28:34 pm »

All meme generators use watermarks. It's a meme, they're not claiming that the drawing is theirs.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #118922 on: January 03, 2014, 02:39:35 pm »

I'm not saying they're claiming anything, I'm saying you don't watermark shit you don't make.

Could you tell me where the source of that is? That's one of the few images that is used by these people that has a source that people actually know about. More of them are just plagiarized with no sourcing whatsoever and a watermark slapped on top.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #118923 on: January 03, 2014, 02:40:46 pm »

Maybe you don't.

EDIT: Also, I believe it's from Hyperbole and a Half, though I couldn't tell you the source post.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 02:48:20 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #118924 on: January 03, 2014, 02:47:51 pm »

I'm not saying they're claiming anything, I'm saying you don't watermark shit you don't make.

Could you tell me where the source of that is? That's one of the few images that is used by these people that has a source that people actually know about. More of them are just plagiarized with no sourcing whatsoever and a watermark slapped on top.

Hyperbole and a Half, the same source that gave us the alots.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118925 on: January 03, 2014, 02:54:38 pm »

Maybe you don't.

EDIT: Also, I believe it's from Hyperbole and a Half, though I couldn't tell you the source post.

comic sans and default theme?

why

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #118926 on: January 03, 2014, 03:18:40 pm »

PC Darkling masterrace.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118927 on: January 03, 2014, 03:28:42 pm »

Maybe you don't.

comic sans and default theme?

why
Some men just want to see the world comic
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118928 on: January 03, 2014, 03:32:05 pm »

* Iceblaster didn't mean to cause an argument

I just wanted to express my wanting of him to stab all the things, but alas, pulling a random meme off google images caused this debate of whether it is plaigarizing or simply a watermark.

Truly, we are philosophers.

On another less eloquent note, I remembered why I liked the outfits in LA Noir. The awesome jackets.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118929 on: January 03, 2014, 03:37:11 pm »

I've finished forging my sword, and now have to grind and polish it, add the guard, and wrap the grip.
You know you're gonna have to share pictures, right?
But of course.

Spoiler: Mah sord. (click to show/hide)
It isn't done yet as you can see, but it's about two feet long, and has a two hand grip. You can swing it about with one, but two is easier. If ya want I could put up some pictures of the forging process.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #118930 on: January 03, 2014, 04:41:32 pm »

We don't want videos of forging. We want videos of you decapacitating someone or something.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118931 on: January 03, 2014, 04:43:53 pm »

We don't want videos of forging. We want videos of you decapacitating someone or something.

Sigged :P

On another note, I myself would be interested.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #118932 on: January 03, 2014, 05:13:50 pm »

I'm such a sadistic bastard.
I recorded the reactions of people I know to the Red Wedding.
It was hilarious.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #118933 on: January 03, 2014, 06:26:47 pm »

I think it would be awesome. Where did you get the metal, what tools you use and how you use them, what you use for a forge, your fuel comments (including prices), any artistic source material you're using. Any hot tips (har!) would be interesting. What do you plan on doing with it?
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118934 on: January 03, 2014, 06:28:04 pm »

I think it would be awesome. Where did you get the metal, what tools you use and how you use them, what you use for a forge, your fuel comments (including prices), any artistic source material you're using. Any hot tips (har!) would be interesting. What do you plan on doing with it?
Where'd you get the idea from? And who taught you the necessary set of skills?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.
Pages: 1 ... 7927 7928 [7929] 7930 7931 ... 13310