Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7945 7946 [7947] 7948 7949 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14589614 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: [ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ] WHY ARE WE YELLING? (Happy thread...?)
« Reply #119190 on: January 08, 2014, 05:06:54 am »

I totally shouldn't be posting this but... Fuck iiiiiiiittttt.

I found a 3D custom girl mod of Ms. Fortune from Skullgirls. A very well made one besides like one thing I think I can change as an option. I might of solved my problem of never finding enough stuff of her now! Permanently!

And I guess in more worksafe happy I found the channel longplays.org uses on youtube, and I've been getting some nostalgia on games I played back in the day and never quite beat thanks to rentals and stuff.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #119191 on: January 08, 2014, 05:07:31 am »

Janet, what is your avatar? The white haired one, I mean.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #119192 on: January 08, 2014, 05:09:52 am »

The Female mechanic from Metal max 3/Metal max 2 reloaded.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #119193 on: January 08, 2014, 05:10:15 am »

Huh.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #119194 on: January 08, 2014, 05:14:23 am »

I totally shouldn't be posting this but... Fuck iiiiiiiittttt.

I found a 3D custom girl mod of Ms. Fortune from Skullgirls. A very well made one besides like one thing I think I can change as an option. I might of solved my problem of never finding enough stuff of her now! Permanently!
I am not sure why I feel that I understood that sentence perfectly. O_o

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #119195 on: January 08, 2014, 05:15:51 am »

Watching Robbaz play through Call of Cthulhu.
It's hilarious yet vulgar.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #119196 on: January 08, 2014, 05:16:28 am »

DAMNIT YOU PEOPLE STOP HAVING INTERESTING AVATARS.

Skyrunner? Girl with hat? Who is that? I feel like I should know...

tompliss

• Bay Watcher
  • Goodbye ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #119197 on: January 08, 2014, 05:19:30 am »

I think the hat was added afterwards and that she doesn't wear it normally, right ?
(cf previous posts in this thread from Skyrunner)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #119198 on: January 08, 2014, 05:36:35 am »

DAMNIT YOU PEOPLE STOP HAVING INTERESTING AVATARS.

Skyrunner? Girl with hat? Who is that? I feel like I should know...
I think the hat was added afterwards and that she doesn't wear it normally, right ?
(cf previous posts in this thread from Skyrunner)
Actually, the hat really is part of the avatar. Skyru just cropped it to the face and such. I lost the original link but she told me its in DeviantArt.

The origin is also awesome. T-rex with gatling guns, with that character looking quite gentlewomanly.

'Tis an awesome avatar.

So...paraphrased

I Lost my phone.

I only discovered it when searching my jacket and bag after a day. Later that night, I was panicky on what to tell my parents--surely not a pickpocket (as how phones usually say goodbye when you don't want them to), or any kinda thief--and when they arrived...
"Where is your phone? I was texting you earlier."

x__x
*mother brings out phone with a smile then gives a stern lecture*

Apparently, it had fallen out when I was taking a taxi ride back home. Said taxi driver returned it to a store I visited right after I paid the fare and left...which was then returned via replies from the owner and my parents.

...That's not the best part though. I texted the driver my thanks as he..somehow gave his phone number (unsure on how this happened). What I got as a reply was amazing.

Though I'll translate it due to Tagalog + text. Left out the words which have various meanings unchanged. :>
> Good evening to you po. Thank you very much for returning my cellphone. Mabuhay po kayo.
Good pm. It's a good thing that the young woman from the store knows you. When getting out of the taxi, look first if you've forgotten anything, ha. Sige na & God Bless po!

The happies are soooooo... :')

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119199 on: January 08, 2014, 08:07:58 am »

Aw, Tir, that's really nice! There are so many people who would just pocket someone's lost valuables, or not care enough to hand them in somewhere. Always makes me happy to hear a different story. :)

My current happy: Just finished the Mount and Blade demo. I'm amazed it works on my computer, but it does, and quite well, too!
Very fun indeed, I shall have to purchase the full version.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119200 on: January 08, 2014, 08:20:24 am »

Aw, Tir, that's really nice! There are so many people who would just pocket someone's lost valuables, or not care enough to hand them in somewhere. Always makes me happy to hear a different story. :)

My current happy: Just finished the Mount and Blade demo. I'm amazed it works on my computer, but it does, and quite well, too!
One of my favorite things about that game is that it can run well on most anything.   I modded it until I could get the most possible soldiers on screen, which turned out to be quite a few.   

Once I left my phone on a table outside a hotel, and a person found it and used it to call my mother, and waited there until we arrived.   
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #119201 on: January 08, 2014, 08:35:02 am »

Not that surprising, given there's even an option to use DirectX 7 rendering should you need it. Are you going to buy M&B, Warband or both?
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119202 on: January 08, 2014, 08:41:00 am »

Not that surprising, given there's even an option to use DirectX 7 rendering should you need it. Are you going to buy M&B, Warband or both?

That's the hot question right now. :P
I'm going to play the demo of Warband first, just to make sure it runs as well as M&B. I'd rather not shell out for both just now.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #119203 on: January 08, 2014, 08:50:53 am »

Been doin' it since Monday, MZ. Sweep up some warm and fuzzies from the happy thread and down an extra cuppa, it's not horrible out there if you bundle and fortify.

Collateral happiness as a generality! :))

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #119204 on: January 08, 2014, 09:17:55 am »

That's the hot question right now. :P
I'm going to play the demo of Warband first, just to make sure it runs as well as M&B. I'd rather not shell out for both just now.

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if it ran better. Warband is more of a re-release than a sequel.

They are running on the basically same engine, except Warband's is tweaked to support HDR if you want/can use it, plus some other improvements and bugfixes, one of which is a very very important fix that is available for M&B but only in an unofficial release - namely, Large Address Awareness (without it if you have more than 2 GB RAM the game won't be able to use it).

Gameplay-wise, they are nigh-identical as well, except Warband adds another faction, kicking, and WAAAAAAAAAY better animations, plus multiplayer (sadly no co-op campaign, though last time I check a modder was on it).
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 7945 7946 [7947] 7948 7949 ... 13312