Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7954 7955 [7956] 7957 7958 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14646883 times)

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
Re: [ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ] WHY ARE WE YELLING? (Happy thread...?)
« Reply #119327 on: January 10, 2014, 02:16:58 pm »

BREENGRUB IS TWEETING AGAIN
That is certainly strange.
Looks like he's been infected with the Spambot disease. We have to put him down.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #119328 on: January 10, 2014, 02:27:33 pm »

Got a new backup battery power strip thingy!

This one doesn't scream when low on battery, is able to run my computer for ~30 minutes if the power goes out, and can deal with the regular power fluctuations of the house. This means I can actually use my PC without fear of it dying to brownouts or power surges.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119329 on: January 10, 2014, 02:52:16 pm »

As I sort of mentioned in the WTF thread, assuming I haven't been taking illegal drugs without realizing it, I should have a job soon!

Truckers made me happy yesterday as they loaded up and shipped out a huge shipment of pavers from my factory.
I miss those things so much.
Paver?
Stone patio tiles.
Pretty much. They're colored interlocking bricks that you use to make sidewalks and stuff.
Oh, I assumed they were those huge vehicles they use to pave highways and such. I'm a bit disappointed now.
You wouldn't be disappointed if you knew why I miss having them around. :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119330 on: January 10, 2014, 02:57:09 pm »

A friend of mine described pro pokemon breeding like this:

You are a dude riding a bike with 3 baskets attached.  One basket on front and 2 on the sides with a talonflame sitting on your handlebars like a perch.

Whenever an egg hatches, you lift it up by the tail and check it's bits and if it's male it goes in one basket if it's female it goes in another until both baskets are a overfull writhing mass of fuzzy foxrats.  Then you take both baskets to the endgame city and set up a conveyer belt that passes by the IV checker guy, who sorts them into predetermined boxes and you hope one of them gets placed into the golden 6 IV box.

Talonflame is waiting at the end of the conveyor for any eeves that didn't get placed into a box, because it must be hungry work to keep that flamebody ability active all day.

I giggled at that more than I probably should.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #119331 on: January 10, 2014, 03:18:25 pm »

My Brother's coming to visit. Sadly this means i lose my room and have to move my computer, but still my brother's coming.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #119332 on: January 10, 2014, 05:13:09 pm »

Went for a walk and noticed some strange weather in my area. The beach has the most zombie-movie like weather (extremely foggy, to the point it's actually darker out by maybe an hour's difference), yet closer to the river, it's the clearest and brightest I've seen it all week. I think it was much warmer near the river too, because it wasn't freezing there the whole time. It's like there's a wall of cold weather right in my back yard that spans the beach, but ends at the river. The difference was like walking from Heaven to Hell (the cold kind) and vice-versa.

Sorta reminded me of some of my dreams.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 05:14:59 pm by Itnetlolor »

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #119333 on: January 10, 2014, 05:19:41 pm »

Did your radio start crackling?
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #119334 on: January 10, 2014, 05:21:01 pm »

Radio's fine. Though coincidentally, my phone, as well as my mom's, have been getting some similar errors lately (mostly messages not being able to be sent or received).

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #119335 on: January 10, 2014, 05:22:25 pm »

OK, so far so good. Do you see any other humans around. If so, do they walk around the corner and vanish suddenly?

Try to leave town. Are all of the bridges and tunnels demolished? Is there a foreboding wall of blackness surrounding the region?
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #119336 on: January 10, 2014, 05:25:32 pm »

Nothing yet. All the humans were fine, nothing anamolous about them. The bridges are still intact, last I checked.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #119337 on: January 10, 2014, 05:29:33 pm »

Sounds great. One last thing. Do you have an inventory of like 6 slots, and does a candy bar weigh as much as a big flashlight?
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #119338 on: January 10, 2014, 05:35:16 pm »

No, but I can always stock myself with some, though they probably won't be cheap. Considering Valentine's Day is nearby and such candy is being stocked in stores, I'll try to snag some when I have a chance.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #119339 on: January 10, 2014, 05:40:37 pm »

Excellent. I can say with some certainty that you are not, in fact, in a Silent Hill game. Congratulations! Well done.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Pages: 1 ... 7954 7955 [7956] 7957 7958 ... 13312