Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8015 8016 [8017] 8018 8019 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14574333 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: [ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ] WHY ARE WE YELLING? (Happy thread...?)
« Reply #120240 on: January 25, 2014, 11:48:19 am »

^ +

While the presentation and effects//timing are admirable, its in the...character that is off, in my opinion. He'd be a lot better if there was a lot lesser egotism or immaturity. He's got the gist of how the aspects of video presentation works out--only thing left is his character. >_>

Meaning: The symbol only is focused on entertainment alone and not that...holistic.
I find that the character tends to simmer down a bit when he's doing new/novel games, rather than trying desperately to add something new to Happy Wheels or Amnesia.
In either case, he's just annoying. I still dislike Seananners far more. That fucker pretty much singlehandedly ruined Trouble in Terrorist Town by encouraging all of his mouth-breather viewers to RDM because it's so funi lelelel.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #120241 on: January 25, 2014, 11:51:54 am »

Last night was a good night.
Now, time to sleep it off so's I can do it all again tonight. :)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #120242 on: January 25, 2014, 11:52:56 am »

^ +

While the presentation and effects//timing are admirable, its in the...character that is off, in my opinion. He'd be a lot better if there was a lot lesser egotism or immaturity. He's got the gist of how the aspects of video presentation works out--only thing left is his character. >_>

Meaning: The symbol only is focused on entertainment alone and not that...holistic.
I find that the character tends to simmer down a bit when he's doing new/novel games, rather than trying desperately to add something new to Happy Wheels or Amnesia.
In either case, he's just annoying. I still dislike Seananners far more. That fucker pretty much singlehandedly ruined Trouble in Terrorist Town by encouraging all of his mouth-breather viewers to RDM because it's so funi lelelel.
The only Seananners video I remember liking was the one with Morgan Freeman.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #120243 on: January 25, 2014, 11:56:51 am »

Imho, X is the best LPer. He's just generally a nice guy and he's not an idiot. Also he has a beard.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #120244 on: January 25, 2014, 11:59:42 am »

I sometimes watch Quill. I think I watched X's MineCraft LP a couple of years ago though. 't Was good.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #120245 on: January 25, 2014, 12:04:02 pm »

Personally, if I haven't said it before(probably haven't) I prefer Lethal, Grimith and when I'm just goofing off writing, Plumphelmetpunk's soothing voice is nice enough hehe.

X? Hmmm Oh hey that guy!

I watched him back whenever, however I recall falling out of schedule(:P) when wolves were added hehe.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #120246 on: January 25, 2014, 01:57:05 pm »

I like Scott Manley's Let's Plays. Good voice, great stories related to the topic at hand.

Game Grumps is difficult to watch if you know how to play the game they're playing. They took 5 hours to beat Super Metroid.....

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #120247 on: January 25, 2014, 02:00:20 pm »

Not everyone can be a <1 hour speedrunner y'know. It'd probably take me at least that long to beat Super Metroid for the first time.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #120248 on: January 25, 2014, 02:02:09 pm »

My biggest complaints were minor things, like...

Actually, this video is a good illustration.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #120249 on: January 25, 2014, 02:15:53 pm »

One trick Bauglir is still one trick Bauglir, because my attempt to make a cloth-looking version of my new avatar did not go as well as I'd hoped. I regret nothing, not even fanart. Although, it would've been nice if the forum would've let me put "Probably because I'm a dangerous sociopath with a long history of violence" as my personal text, but I suppose that is a bit long. Pity, it's such a good description of certain characters >______>
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #120250 on: January 25, 2014, 02:17:44 pm »

I like Scott Manley's Let's Plays. Good voice, great stories related to the topic at hand.

Game Grumps is difficult to watch if you know how to play the game they're playing. They took 5 hours to beat Super Metroid.....
I hate watching those guys. Its just awful.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #120251 on: January 25, 2014, 02:31:25 pm »

Which guys? One left.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #120252 on: January 25, 2014, 02:33:29 pm »

Manley, Grimith, Jef when he actually uploads, LethalFeline, uhm... Malkasphia. Aavak.

About the only big-name guy I follow is Markiplier, and if he starts being a douchebag I'm gone. 'Till now, he's alright. Nice voice, runs charity fundraisers, things like that.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #120253 on: January 25, 2014, 03:02:30 pm »

One trick Bauglir is still one trick Bauglir, because my attempt to make a cloth-looking version of my new avatar did not go as well as I'd hoped. I regret nothing, not even fanart. Although, it would've been nice if the forum would've let me put "Probably because I'm a dangerous sociopath with a long history of violence" as my personal text, but I suppose that is a bit long. Pity, it's such a good description of certain characters >______>

Are you a llama, by any chance? Possibly in a hat?
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #120254 on: January 25, 2014, 03:07:05 pm »

I just noticed Beiber has the same hair style as Beavis from 'Beavis and Butthead'.

I shall henceforth call him 'Beibvis the Butthead"

"y'all aren't drunk, just dumb!"
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.
Pages: 1 ... 8015 8016 [8017] 8018 8019 ... 13312