Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8346 8347 [8348] 8349 8350 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14521947 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: [!!PIZZA!!] CAN YOU GUESS WHAT, ITS A MYSTERY (happy thread?!)
« Reply #125205 on: March 27, 2014, 05:29:57 am »

Hooray for liking hot srinks OTHER than hot chocolate and those lemsip lemon thingies. (seriously, those taste nice. I wish I could get them without the paracetamol in them, because I'd drink it at times other than when I have a cold.)
Stick lemon juice in the microwave- stir in honey.
Add water to taste.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #125206 on: March 27, 2014, 07:50:41 am »

First two exams down, 3 to go. One of which is Dutch aka so fucking simple I could do it with my eyes closed.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #125207 on: March 27, 2014, 08:39:18 am »

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #125208 on: March 27, 2014, 08:43:04 am »

I can now drink white coffee with sugar.

Hooray for liking hot srinks OTHER than hot chocolate and those lemsip lemon thingies. (seriously, those taste nice. I wish I could get them without the paracetamol in them, because I'd drink it at times other than when I have a cold.)

You couldn't drink it before?
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125209 on: March 27, 2014, 08:45:33 am »

Add water to taste.

delicious toddies. I love those. For a bit of a kick, add some whisky. (Doesn't help with the cold, but it suits the flavours.)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #125210 on: March 27, 2014, 08:46:10 am »

Add water to taste.

delicious toddies. I love those. For a bit of a kick, add some whisky. (Doesn't help with the cold, but it suits the flavours.)

I read that as 'toddlers'.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #125211 on: March 27, 2014, 08:58:15 am »

On my latest Spore game I've unlocked most of the terraforming tools; enough to build my empire into a glorious conglomeration of perfect planets while everyone else languishes with their shitty T0 planets.
I'll have unlocked every technology soon...and pretty soon I won't need my erstwhile allies that I buy said tech from at cheap prices anymore.
I'm looking at a bit of an expansion coming soon.
Ehehehe.
If you can deal with the terrible space combat controls.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125212 on: March 27, 2014, 09:35:15 am »

Add water to taste.
O.O

*rushes to the liquor cabinet
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125213 on: March 27, 2014, 10:00:23 am »

On my latest Spore game I've unlocked most of the terraforming tools; enough to build my empire into a glorious conglomeration of perfect planets while everyone else languishes with their shitty T0 planets.
I'll have unlocked every technology soon...and pretty soon I won't need my erstwhile allies that I buy said tech from at cheap prices anymore.
Ehehehe.
Dont do it! Galactic Adventures was terrible!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #125214 on: March 27, 2014, 10:22:06 am »

Ehehehe.
Dont do it! Galactic Adventures was terrible hilarious and actually kinda cool! At least playing around with the creators in it is great anyways.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125216 on: March 27, 2014, 10:35:18 am »

« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 11:02:38 am by Helgoland »
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #125217 on: March 27, 2014, 11:02:20 am »

circles!
Holy crap an ondemand webIDE with real time complier!?!

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #125218 on: March 27, 2014, 11:12:37 am »

I accidentally ordered World War Z in French, as the French version is also called World War Z.
Tried to return it to get a refund, turns out I don't actually have to return it.

I'm not entirely sure why this makes me happy. It's not like I can read the damn book anyway >.>

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #125219 on: March 27, 2014, 11:16:48 am »

But now you have a book you didn't have before!
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 8346 8347 [8348] 8349 8350 ... 13311