Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8372 8373 [8374] 8375 8376 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14560954 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [wot m8?] avin a giggle m8? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #125595 on: April 01, 2014, 12:55:55 am »

I have five sigma confidence that I've got a new job. One that pays much more than I make now, due to being full time+management and all. This means it'll also offer things like, say, health insurance. I will, however, have to move. This is also a happy, though, as it gets me out of the city I so despise, and away from my ex-wife.
Does that also mean you are proof of gravitational waves? :V
There will be a stretching of local gravity fields as my bank account accounts for increased mass. :p

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #125598 on: April 01, 2014, 01:00:57 am »

I have five sigma confidence that I've got a new job. One that pays much more than I make now, due to being full time+management and all. This means it'll also offer things like, say, health insurance. I will, however, have to move. This is also a happy, though, as it gets me out of the city I so despise, and away from my ex-wife.
There will be a stretching of local gravity fields as my bank account accounts for increased mass. :p
But computers are information-based, not mass-based! Any increase in mass is incidental and not related to the numbers shown, would not correlate with an increase in numbers, and would be negligible at best, if the computer needs to use more energy to store certain strings of data than other strings!
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125599 on: April 01, 2014, 01:05:16 am »

Apparently my cousin's getting married in November. Cool.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125600 on: April 01, 2014, 01:06:06 am »

But computers are information-based, not mass-based! Any increase in mass is incidental and not related to the numbers shown, would not correlate with an increase in numbers, and would be negligible at best, if the computer needs to use more energy to store certain strings of data than other strings!
I will put so much information-money into my bank that it will collapse the waveform, forcing it into a physical state, creating a vortex of money and investments that I will use to retire comfortably.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #125601 on: April 01, 2014, 01:07:05 am »

That checks out, I believe you, seems legit.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #125602 on: April 01, 2014, 03:41:40 am »

Am I the only one who actually enjoys hearing Never Gonna Give You Up? I dunno, I just like that song, as cheesy as it is.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #125603 on: April 01, 2014, 03:46:52 am »

So we played Settlers of Catan today, with three players. One got screwed from the beginning, me and the third one developed quite nicely.

After some time, I started to dominate. They tried to stop me a few points before victory, but I managed to pull through~
If you use the "Beginner's Set-up", orange just gets shafted because they have no bricks. Of course, one can just squelch an opponent through strategic roadbuilding on the random set-up.

Happy: Sleeping late.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #125604 on: April 01, 2014, 03:58:20 am »

Am I the only one who actually enjoys hearing Never Gonna Give You Up? I dunno, I just like that song, as cheesy as it is.
>_>
<_<
*raises hand*

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #125605 on: April 01, 2014, 04:16:11 am »

Well it is catchy. Sometimes I hum it, and out loud if I want to annoy people
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #125606 on: April 01, 2014, 04:36:59 am »

This was the best April Fool's Day prank I've seen in a long time.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125607 on: April 01, 2014, 05:09:32 am »

So we played Settlers of Catan today, with three players. One got screwed from the beginning, me and the third one developed quite nicely.

After some time, I started to dominate. They tried to stop me a few points before victory, but I managed to pull through~
If you use the "Beginner's Set-up", orange just gets shafted because they have no bricks. Of course, one can just squelch an opponent through strategic roadbuilding on the random set-up.
Naah, we used an expasion. That guy made the mistake of disregarding the numbers on the tiles because he wanted access to each resource, though.

Happy: A friend moved into my flat at the dorm today.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #125608 on: April 01, 2014, 05:22:53 am »

Naah, we used an expasion. That guy made the mistake of disregarding the numbers on the tiles because he wanted access to each resource, though.

Happy: A friend moved into my flat at the dorm today.

Which one? The sea one or Cities and Knights, or some of those that didn't make it here?
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125609 on: April 01, 2014, 05:29:08 am »

Cities and knights, although the general consensus was that they could've left out the knights just as well.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.
Pages: 1 ... 8372 8373 [8374] 8375 8376 ... 13312