Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8513 8514 [8515] 8516 8517 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14604336 times)

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
Re: [wot m8?] avin a giggle m8? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #127710 on: April 26, 2014, 11:12:49 am »

I am happy because I got my coveted Gustin jeans delivered today. They are of good thickness and well-made, but the butt and the waist will need a little tailoring for them to fit.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127711 on: April 26, 2014, 11:34:06 am »

Jamming with some forumites. Come join us!
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127712 on: April 26, 2014, 11:37:43 am »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #127713 on: April 26, 2014, 11:43:11 am »

By clicking that link.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127714 on: April 26, 2014, 12:01:00 pm »

I even made a profile. How the hell do I find you?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127715 on: April 26, 2014, 12:03:36 pm »

For me that link takes me directly to the room.
The room is called "Bay12 plug.dj"

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #127716 on: April 26, 2014, 12:04:34 pm »

You should see if there is a share link, I think you've confused the people of the thread.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #127717 on: April 26, 2014, 12:41:46 pm »

Ogre Tactics.
That is all.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #127718 on: April 26, 2014, 01:37:55 pm »

Going to see The Faint tonight.  Going out of state for it and mom is watching the kids.  This will be our first overnight together away from our kids in all 9.5 years of being parents.

Downside:  listened to The Faint's new album for the first time lastnight.... it kinda sucks.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #127719 on: April 26, 2014, 01:53:20 pm »

Going to see The Faint tonight.  Going out of state for it and mom is watching the kids.  This will be our first overnight together away from our kids in all 9.5 years of being parents.

Downside:  listened to The Faint's new album for the first time lastnight.... it kinda sucks.
The wonders of being a parent: you are slaves  and your music progressively gets worse XD

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127720 on: April 26, 2014, 01:53:48 pm »

Warning. This post talks about squeamish stuffs. Warning.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I usually flush them down the toilet.
After squishing them, though.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #127721 on: April 26, 2014, 02:12:41 pm »

We don't have cockroaches. Mice are abundant, however, and if they're ever caught (In a safe mouse trap with chocolate bait) They're released down a field and become someone else's problem  :D
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #127722 on: April 26, 2014, 02:27:41 pm »

We don't have cockroaches. Mice are abundant, however, and if they're ever caught (In a safe mouse trap with chocolate bait) They're released down a field and become someone else's problem  :D

Two or three years ago, back before I moved, we had an annoyingly uncatchable mouse. Until my cat, a female persian exhibiting no interest in hunting whatsoever, caught and killed the mouse cleanly in a single quick pounce. So, mice aren't your problem, your problem is insufficient KITTEHS.

Also, not cockroaches (I think) but we had an infestation of small (5x2 milimeters?) black bugs. And those fuckers were simply. Not. Killable. The only solution was grabbing one in a tissue and crushing it in half with your nails. They were so annoying that I started having a phobia of opening something and seeing a large mass of those things just swarming... *shudder*.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #127723 on: April 26, 2014, 02:32:54 pm »

So, despite how outrageously shitty the tournaments I went to were, and that I won nothing, I still turned a profit, if I care to sell the cards I got in my pool. And I think I might. So at least I have that thought to keep me warm at night, along with the seething rage.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127724 on: April 26, 2014, 03:05:58 pm »

I saw The Matrix for the first time.
I'm well on my way towards watching ALL the classics, and the situation has recently become very suited to this :)

Pages: 1 ... 8513 8514 [8515] 8516 8517 ... 13312