Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8559 8560 [8561] 8562 8563 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14609928 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: [wot m8?] avin a giggle m8? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #128400 on: May 05, 2014, 11:05:17 am »

Oh no, an OS has different bugs than another OS!
if I wanted to play with interface installation, I'd get linux. I'll leave it at that, since this is the happy thread.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #128401 on: May 05, 2014, 11:06:49 am »

Wrong thread.
If it's the same girl he was talking about recently, this is very much the right thread.

This. I can't stop thinking about her. Seriously, it's becoming a bit of an issue. Stupid girls. Stupid being a boy. Stupid human stuff. 
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #128402 on: May 05, 2014, 11:17:59 am »

Wrong thread.
If it's the same girl he was talking about recently, this is very much the right thread.

This. I can't stop thinking about her. Seriously, it's becoming a bit of an issue. Stupid girls. Stupid being a boy. Stupid human stuff.

Eh, be happy that you have a degree of reciprocity, at least. There is only one thing more uncomfortable than obsessiveness about someone who doesn't reciprocate, that being being the target of something like that without feeling the same about the obsessee (is that a word?).
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128403 on: May 05, 2014, 11:21:05 am »

Wrong thread.

Eh, be happy that you have a degree of reciprocity, at least. There is only one thing more uncomfortable than obsessiveness about someone who doesn't reciprocate, that being being the target of something like that without feeling the same about the obsessee (is that a word?).

I don't know. I guess she thinks about me. She texts me sometimes. I feel like I like her more than she likes me. Truth be told, I know it isn't going to work, and this is going to explode in a massive burst of pain and suffering, but I'm going to try. I can't not try, I might as well kill myself if I give up. I'm going to try, and that is all I have.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #128404 on: May 05, 2014, 11:22:37 am »

Don't seem like you're trying. It'll defeat the purpose. Not all the time, at least...let her see interest, but not..obsession.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #128405 on: May 05, 2014, 11:24:02 am »

Ah, don't worry about it, Hans. It's working now, and that right there is pretty awesome.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #128406 on: May 05, 2014, 11:24:31 am »

Stupid being a boy.
Don't worry, I know firsthand that you don't need to be a boy to have girl trouble.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128407 on: May 05, 2014, 11:24:38 am »

(V)(',,,,')(V)
woopwoopwoop

Ah, don't worry about it, Hans. It's working now, and that right there is pretty awesome.

* Hans smiles grimly.

Yeah.
He's fucking with us.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #128408 on: May 05, 2014, 11:25:12 am »

Wrong thread.

I don't know. I guess she thinks about me. She texts me sometimes. I feel like I like her more than she likes me. Truth be told, I know it isn't going to work, and this is going to explode in a massive burst of pain and suffering, but I'm going to try. I can't not try, I might as well kill myself if I give up. I'm going to try, and that is all I have.

* scrdest smiles sadly...

Sympathies. That said, I believe you can still salvage it, if it even needs salvaging in the first place.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128409 on: May 05, 2014, 11:34:17 am »

I gotta go to work before I start needing to go to the sad thread.
He's fucking with us.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128410 on: May 05, 2014, 11:58:59 am »

Hardly sexist? Merely saying that women are hard to understand a lot of the time. At no point did we raise one sex over the other.
It's sort of sexist because you're making a very broad and somewhat insulting generalization that probably isn't even all that accurate anyway.

I'm saying his argument can be applied to himself.

But, I'd rather not talk on sexism anymore-I think we've exhausted that topic :P

I knew as soon as that light-hearted joke was made that there would soon be calls of 'sexism!' All I can do is sigh behind my computer screen.

I gotta go to work before I start needing to go to the sad thread.

Just keep trying, Hans. 'S all you can do.

You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128411 on: May 05, 2014, 01:33:34 pm »

Burritos for lunch, hell yeah. I don't usually even get lunch (though that's my fault.)
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #128412 on: May 05, 2014, 02:12:29 pm »

Finished bigass exam thing I didn't know I was having until the night before.
It was very easy.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128413 on: May 05, 2014, 02:23:53 pm »

Burritos for lunch, hell yeah. I don't usually even get lunch (though that's my fault.)

Awesome! Happy Cinco de Mayo! :D

Also.
* Yoink thwaps PNX.

Dun be silly.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #128414 on: May 05, 2014, 02:33:32 pm »

I know when I'm going in for work and it's exactly at the hour I hoped for. I just need to see how long they want me per day, and on what days now. But yay, optimism!
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.
Pages: 1 ... 8559 8560 [8561] 8562 8563 ... 13312