Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8732 8733 [8734] 8735 8736 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14646086 times)

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Re: [ ヽ(゜Q。)ノ] ONEEESAAAMAAAAAAA (Happy thread?!?!)
« Reply #130995 on: June 08, 2014, 07:42:04 pm »

I never knew I'd find anyone who loves the IRS, but they show up in scores in every discussion I see on polygamy. So many people care so much about the extra work the IRS might have to do with polygamists' taxes that they're willing to restrict people's rights over it.
The problem with polygamy isn't actually a problem with polygamy, its that a bunch of rapey culty assholes did it, and now everyone sees it as horrible by association.
I think the problem with polygamy is that no man would willingly subject himself to the horrors of more than one wife... and vice versa.

Attended my nephew's first birthday party. Fucker slept through most of it though.
I assume it was a case of him being too young to stay awake for extended periods of time?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130996 on: June 08, 2014, 07:42:54 pm »

The ending to Crysis. Oh man. The epic. Also the frustration, but that was more from getting smushed by those gunship-jellyfish after I shot them down than the boss itself. All in all, good game, will play again.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #130997 on: June 08, 2014, 07:43:52 pm »

I just made an Orkish version of this song.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130998 on: June 08, 2014, 07:44:45 pm »

Attended my nephew's first birthday party. Fucker slept through most of it though.
I assume it was a case of him being too young to stay awake for extended periods of time?
Generally, first birthday parties occur when the subject of the party is 1 year old :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #130999 on: June 08, 2014, 07:49:25 pm »

I never knew I'd find anyone who loves the IRS, but they show up in scores in every discussion I see on polygamy. So many people care so much about the extra work the IRS might have to do with polygamists' taxes that they're willing to restrict people's rights over it.

Yeah, because the sort of person who minds extra paper work is the sort of person who joins the IRS :/

I guess you could argue it would cost the government money but like, really, I think most people in the US have made their peace with the government being income-negative.  There are much more important places than the IRS to make cuts.

Also, I'd just like to chime in and say that I'm in a nominal polyamorous relationship.  Nominal because its just the two of us so far, but it is a polyamorous relationship and we are allowed to involve other people.  (its not called polygamy because that's marriage not just a relationship)
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #131000 on: June 08, 2014, 07:54:31 pm »

The problem with polygamy isn't actually a problem with polygamy, its that a bunch of rapey culty assholes did it, and now everyone sees it as horrible by association.
That, and it was never actually polygamy, just polygyny with the rape and child-marriage thrown in. If there are legitimate polygamists out there who can handle the stress of multiple significant others and aren't just using it as an excuse to exercise creepy sexual desires in a decidedly primitive fashion, more power to 'em.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131001 on: June 08, 2014, 07:55:19 pm »

The fact that someone apparently made a thread discussing pooping technique makes me unreasonably happy. O.o
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #131002 on: June 08, 2014, 07:57:08 pm »

The fact that someone apparently made a thread discussing pooping technique makes me unreasonably happy. O.o

Well its a valid concern! I made the thread because I wanted to see if my techniques were weird compared to others. And if you can't discuss this on Bay12, where the hell can you?
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #131003 on: June 08, 2014, 07:59:40 pm »

That, and it was never actually polygamy, just polygyny with the rape and child-marriage thrown in. If there are legitimate polygamists out there who can handle the stress of multiple significant others and aren't just using it as an excuse to exercise creepy sexual desires in a decidedly primitive fashion, more power to 'em.
Are we talking about Mormons or Muslims here?  Or someone else?
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131004 on: June 08, 2014, 08:03:37 pm »

Well its a valid concern! I made the thread because I wanted to see if my techniques were weird compared to others. And if you can't discuss this on Bay12, where the hell can you?

As far as I know my technique is mostly standard, although I always make sure to pull even numbers of sheets off the roll- preferably multiples of four, but four sheets is a tad excessive unless the ol' digestive system hasn't been doing its job properly.
Also I usually read whilst on the toilet. Probably the only comfortable reading spot I have at the moment. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #131005 on: June 08, 2014, 08:04:07 pm »

Are we talking about Mormons or Muslims here?  Or someone else?
It applies to certain strains of both, to my knowledge. Men can take multiple wives, the opposite isn't true, and girls can be married off at creepily young ages. AKA not polygamy, because equality is explicitly included in that (being as it's affixed with -gamy rather than -gyny or -andry) and informed consent is implied (being as we're supposedly civilized people).

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131006 on: June 08, 2014, 08:18:36 pm »

I found a game.

I made it to 450... that's... 9 right?
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #131007 on: June 08, 2014, 08:48:00 pm »

I found a game.

The answer choices pretty much determine your score. Everyone can distinguish Slovak from Cantonese. Slovak from Ukrainian is a 50/50 guess :P

Final score 550 btw.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131008 on: June 08, 2014, 09:00:28 pm »

I found a game.

The answer choices pretty much determine your score. Everyone can distinguish Slovak from Cantonese. Slovak from Ukrainian is a 50/50 guess :P

Final score 550 btw.
I know, right?

I have pretty much all the languages on there broken into "regions". "Eastern European" covers Slavic, Baltic, Uralic, Turkic.. "Romance" is self-explanatory, as is "Germanic". There's "Asian with tones" for Chinese, Vietnamese, etc. and "Asian without tones" for Japanese and others. And "Arab-y". There are only a few left, which tend to be the hard ones.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #131009 on: June 08, 2014, 09:01:00 pm »

I think the problem with polygamy is that no man would willingly subject himself to the horrors of more than one wife... and vice versa.
Just thing of polygamy as a continuous, low-level orgy.

Only, you know, with relationships.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 09:03:44 pm by Descan »
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 8732 8733 [8734] 8735 8736 ... 13312