Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8976 8977 [8978] 8979 8980 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14379950 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: [╰(゜益゜)╯︵ /(.□. /] BURRITOTOWN RETURNS?!?! (Happy thread!)
« Reply #134655 on: July 13, 2014, 11:19:56 pm »

Yeah, all of my gay couples were married with each other.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #134656 on: July 13, 2014, 11:24:35 pm »

IronTomato has been possessed!

IronTomato has begun a mysterious construction!

I'm making my first beatmap on Osu!

I'll admit, I was fairly sure I would never even try to make one. However, I tried downloading a beatmap of a particular song, and it turned out to be a fake one. It started off normal, and then there was suddenly an impossible number of random notes all over the screen, making it pretty much impossible to beat.

I got mad, and swore that I would teach myself how to use the editor and make a beatmap which did the song justice. It's a lot more fun than I thought it would be.

Wish me luck~

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134657 on: July 13, 2014, 11:33:06 pm »

[Tumblr]This update is awful and triggering and opressive. It doesn't have any pansexual dwarves or asexual dwarves or trans dwarves or otherkin dwarves.[/tumblr]
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134658 on: July 13, 2014, 11:34:44 pm »

i don't recall tumblr giving a fuck about asexuals, they're not triggering enough or too privileged or whatever

otherwise you're pretty much on cue

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #134659 on: July 13, 2014, 11:36:32 pm »

Would be a nice touch if when a child's parents die, a gay couple is able to adopt them.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #134660 on: July 13, 2014, 11:37:26 pm »

It's a by-caste tag, so you'd use it twice for each caste if you want to set all the numbers.  <male/female>:<disinterested chance>:<lover-possible chance>:<commitment-possible chance>  It uses the chances to put an individual critter into any of the 9 possible configurations.  Defaults are, if I remember, 75:25:5 for the same gender, and 5:25:75 for the opposite.  That leads to a 3x3 grid, with numbers in it.  I'm not invested in the current ones if there are better ideas, but it's probably not all that easy to make a good selection when the categorization is ad hoc anyway.  I would have used caste instead of gender to allow more interesting outcomes for many-casted critters, but the optimizations would be a nightmare (already had to jump from 2 to 6 relationship pools...).  Of course, all relationships are still eternal, so the lover thing is kind of broken now (sometimes it won't advance beyond lover because one of the parties is not interested in committing, but still neither ever breaks it off, ever...  not unrealistic in individual cases, but strange overall).

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #134661 on: July 13, 2014, 11:39:22 pm »

i don't recall tumblr giving a fuck about asexuals, they're not triggering enough or too privileged or whatever
I'M BEING OPPRESSED

Would be a nice touch if when a child's parents die, a gay couple is able to adopt them.
But that requires any kind of adoption to exist first.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #134662 on: July 13, 2014, 11:41:39 pm »

Speaking of adoption, if and when it becomes a thing, I really want to build a wooden dwarf orphanage near the magma sea... Then set it on fire!  :D
Take a closer look at this text!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #134663 on: July 13, 2014, 11:43:13 pm »

[Tumblr]This update is awful and triggering and opressive. It doesn't have any pansexual dwarves or asexual dwarves or trans dwarves or otherkin dwarves.[/tumblr]

It actually does have asexual dwarves, believe it or not. Pansexual... I am so completely unsure about what that means.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134664 on: July 13, 2014, 11:44:59 pm »

Replace "Pan" with "Omni" and I'm sure you'll understand.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #134665 on: July 13, 2014, 11:58:55 pm »

Replace "Pan" with "Omni" and I'm sure you'll understand.

I know what pan means as an etymological whozimajigger, but I don't understand what it means in relation to sexuality.

Like... ya wanna slap'em'up with grapes? Or am I taking it too literally?

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #134666 on: July 14, 2014, 12:00:33 am »

I suddenly recall a character in mass effect 2 being bi sexual or something, I found it out from looking at the wiki and her creepy sentences whenever you got a new crew member.
It's interesting how casually toady added it in, just 'oh, different sexual orientations? Sure I guess.'
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134667 on: July 14, 2014, 12:01:46 am »

??? Don't you mean, it'd be a nice touch if any dwarves were able to adopt orphans?
Certainly something I've wanted for a while, especially with poor helpless babies.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134668 on: July 14, 2014, 12:02:17 am »

-
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 02:29:34 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #134669 on: July 14, 2014, 12:04:59 am »

??? Don't you mean, it'd be a nice touch if any dwarves were able to adopt orphans?
Certainly something I've wanted for a while, especially with poor helpless babies.
No, only gay dwarfs. ONLY GWARFS.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 8976 8977 [8978] 8979 8980 ... 13310