Finally... > General Discussion

[MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)

<< < (30228/39935) > >>

WillowLuman:
Happy birthday! Sorry if it's late. Perhaps I should draw some vector art of a cake.

In other news, excellent metal cover is excellent.

ShadowHammer:
I'm not 2 l8 2 wish Vector a happy birthday! Happy birthday, Vector!

Also, I'm happy because my finals are finally over. A week off before I go back to school! Hooray!

Yoink:
I've discovered that tofu can actually taste nice when it's prepared the right way. :D

i2amroy:

--- Quote from: ShadowHammer on January 26, 2015, 11:40:30 pm ---Also, I'm happy because my finals are finally over. A week off before I go back to school! Hooray!

--- End quote ---
What sort of deranged country do you live in to have finals right now? 0_o It's like 4 weeks into the semester right now for me, so it's like the absolute least likely time to have any sort of tests here.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum:

--- Quote from: i2amroy on January 26, 2015, 11:42:49 pm ---
--- Quote from: ShadowHammer on January 26, 2015, 11:40:30 pm ---Also, I'm happy because my finals are finally over. A week off before I go back to school! Hooray!

--- End quote ---
What sort of deranged country do you live in to have finals right now? 0_o It's like 4 weeks into the semester right now for me, so it's like the absolute least likely time to have any sort of tests here.

--- End quote ---
I have that, and I live in Canada...

Also, happy cakeday Vector! *hugs*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version