Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10268 10269 [10270] 10271 10272 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14551558 times)

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile

the best part is that it is literally always relevant

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Lotta birthdays this month.

* Itnetlolor slowly sprinkles in a few cake flakes 'Cake-fetti' for all the Pisces.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 04:56:56 pm by Itnetlolor »

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

Time to break this out again.

imgsnip
What worries me the most is how the cake is pixelated in the style of Japanese censorship.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

It's cake hentai. And the cake is the worst part.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Time to break this out again.

imgsnip
What worries me the most is how the cake is pixelated in the style of Japanese censorship.

That's just upscaling with interpolation.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

It's a nice day.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 07:55:39 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile

Honestly, I kind of wish Americans would stop going to most colleges.  Tuition is so damn high because no matter how high they set it, people will still pay.

Anyway, my new happy.  A new Overwatch character has been revealed, and she's basically a female version of the Heavy.  (I mean in terms of physical build, in terms of gameplay she's nothing like the Heavy)
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Honestly, I kind of wish Americans would stop going to most colleges.  Tuition is so damn high because no matter how high they set it, people will still pay.
Yeah, I mean, what are they gonna do? Work fast food for the rest of their lives? The job market has taken advantage of the whole thing so that a Bachelor's means what a High School diploma did 25 years back, so you enter the market no better off but with tens of thousands of dollars of debt. And the universities can't roll tuition back because their government funding keeps getting cut (K-12 schools get the vast majority of government financial assistance, you see), because our society doesn't want to pay the taxes on the whole scheme.

It's kind of a vast, bloated nightmare. But it keeps the private lenders rolling in cash, and we can't let that bubble burst, can we?

Sorry, this post isn't very happy.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Eh. At least you can connect it to the happiness that sooner or later the system will fall apart.

Happy cakeday, Boksi!

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

Eh. At least you can connect it to the happiness that sooner or later the system will fall apart.

But it won't be the people who were involved in the system that get punished for it, just like in '08.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

But it won't be the people who were involved in the system that get punished for it, just like in '08.

Sure they will. The generation that popularized the idea that everyone should go to university will be hitting retirement age, and the people who would have been paying their Social Security checks are going to be unemployed or working shit jobs for shit pay and not paying enough into the system.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Happy cakeday, Boksi.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Not to be an ass, but I am oddly amused at how nice it is to have my crummy associates degree right now (I agree, degrees are mostly useless by this point, besides fancy paper to mount on the wall, that also costs an arm and a leg to get). I didn't waste as much time or resources on my education, and I also learned what I needed to learn (technique, not just the apps (I also learned the manual/non-digital techniques)). Not bad for the price. I had some good teachers. On top of that, I don't have a debt to pay off in that department (no loans or anything, though it came at a cost of pacing).

Provided my luck continues turning around, I should do fine bobbing in the middle-ground; for example, I finally got an old job invite to respond to my response (also got the job), and it's pretty straightforward, and a monthly postcard kind of thing, so I'm guaranteed monthly work easily, provided I deliver as advertised. I may have others waiting in the long-run to re-hire me as well.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 09:12:50 pm by Itnetlolor »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

Sure they will. The generation that popularized the idea that everyone should go to university will be hitting retirement age, and the people who would have been paying their Social Security checks are going to be unemployed or working shit jobs for shit pay and not paying enough into the system.

'cept for the fact they won't really need social security, given they'd have massive amounts of coins from tax evasion avoidance ('cause they're not similes when it comes to the fucking law, apparently) or all the shares in the banks that are too big to fail. /cynicism
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 10268 10269 [10270] 10271 10272 ... 13312