Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10271 10272 [10273] 10274 10275 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14524024 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Been playing some nostalgic games as of late. Plowed through the Mega man X games, Commander Keen, and finished up Super Metroid. Might wrap it up with some Zelda:LttP and Chrono Trigger.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

Found a new radio station to have on in the car. No ads, fantastic music, and very few annoying talkshow thingies.

* Yoink stands defiantly on a beach in a pair of boardshorts and a VB singlet, making rude faces across the Pacific Ocean.
* WolfKit indiscriminately fires a shotgun in Yoink's general direction. Then hucks a case of mountain dew at him for good measure
Hey! I'm down here too!
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

Went through my biology test better than I expected.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

* Yoink stands defiantly on a beach in a pair of boardshorts and a VB singlet, making rude faces across the Pacific Ocean.
Hippy. :P
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

I've been crying all day, and trying to immerse myself in happy things

I came across examples that suggest (perhaps with wishful thinking) that some human empathy has become apparent enough that some wild animals purposefully turn to us for help.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile

I just found out my CKV teacher is ill, so my first three hours of school are getting canceled tomorrow! :>

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile

Less than Jake know how to throw a fucking party :D
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

And the only creatures aware of it are the multitude of venomous/toxic sea creatures only a few yards away in the surf.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Little does Yoink know, he lives on what was and still is the biggest prison of all time.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

icecream cake and the knowledge that in the next month 3 other cakes will be partially consumed by me, including a cheese cake and likely another icecream cake.

Cakemonth!
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Less than Jake know how to throw a fucking party :D

Wow, nice! :D
I can only imagine. Call me jelly and spread me over peanut butter. Where did you see them?

In my own Happy: Made myself a toasted sandwich filled with baby spinach and kidney beans, both of them left over from previous meals.
It was surprisingly tasty.

Little does Yoink know, he lives on what was and still is the biggest prison of all time.
I am quite aware of this fact, the 'was' part at least.
I don't think it still counts as a prison, since they let us out to roam the rest of the world these days.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Suuuuure. :P
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Boiling some figs in milk and cinnamon till it cooks down and thickens, smells mighty good right now. As always, thank god for chemistry shenanigans allowing me to keep the milk from curdling.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile

I am quite aware of this fact, the 'was' part at least.
I don't think it still counts as a prison, since they let us out to roam the rest of the world these days.
Haven't you ever heard of parole?
Pages: 1 ... 10271 10272 [10273] 10274 10275 ... 13311