Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10273 10274 [10275] 10276 10277 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14608538 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

And then Darvi was launched off Earth.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

I finally created and released a game! Really, it's finished and it's on the Internet and you can play it! It's not a slick professional product, in fact I suspect it might be a piece of crap made by an utter noob, but I had a lot more fun making it than all my past failed projects.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

I finally created and released a game! Really, it's finished and it's on the Internet and you can play it! It's not a slick professional product, in fact I suspect it might be a piece of crap made by an utter noob, but I had a lot more fun making it than all my past failed projects.
I'm sad I can't check this out because my school blocks Newgrounds. :c
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile

I could see myself sinking a lot of time into this but I'll stop myself and go to bed when I get to 1k points. The controls are a little sensitive for my liking, but it was pretty fun overall. I almost exclusively play turn based strategy and management sims these days though, so I probably just cannot into reflexes.

Edit: 1760 points, and that's a rap. Goodnight y'all.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 12:29:06 am by Baffler »
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Nice music, though.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf

2360! Gah, so close to next life...
I like it. Sure it might be simple, but it's well made and fun. I think you did good, give yourself pat on the back.  :)

Also, been probably, what, a decade now? Since last time I visited newgrounds? So good job baiting me there.  :P
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 07:07:34 am by Sinistar »
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

2360! Gah, so close to next life...
I like it. Sure it might be simple, but it's well made and fun. I think you did good, give yourself pat on the back.  :)

Also, been probably, what, a decade now? Since last time I visited newgrounds? So good baiting me there.  :P
Spotted a tiiiiny thingy there :P
Either way, good work! ;D

Yer ok with a review, right ._.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

Netflix got season 5 of Archer at last, so I can finally get around to that.
Yeah, I just saw that today. Though that will have to wait for another day, since I spent most of today watching Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. It's pretty good; the humor is kind of like 30 Rock, except the characters are people you can feel empathy towards instead of being live-action cartoon characters, and there's an undertone of optimism to the whole thing. If you've got the time I'd say it's worth checking out.

I also watched the Harmontown documentary, since I had heard on the podcast that it was on Netflix now. I'm not sure how much interest it holds for people who aren't fans of the podcast and/or Dan Harmon's other associated works, but I enjoyed it, and it made me realize how listening to the podcast has encouraged me to break out of my shell and not be held back by insecurities about who I am and what sort of life I've lead so far. That you can let shame keep you from connecting with other people, or you can just try being honest, and the right sort of people will just accept you for who you are or won't care about your past.

So it's kind of been an uplifting Netflix experience today in general. (Or I guess yesterday and today. Let's just call it this awakeness period.)
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Now that's just dickish.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

It certainly is.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf

Spotted a tiiiiny thingy there :P
Either way, good work! ;D

That moment when you get quoted by Tiruin and you go in full OH SHIT WAS I JUST RUDE WHAT DID I DO mode... but then you see it was just a missing word. It makes me happy I didn't screw up by Tiruin's book.

Or did I?

OH SHIT DID I JUST DO SOMETHING RUDE TELL ME I MUST KNOW
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

Finally got the money from selling the old house.

Celebrating with pizza, ice cream, and biltong.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

Very much so! As far as I understand newgrounds, having more reviews makes your game safer from being removed (unless those reviews are universally terrible).

Thank you very much to everyone who checked it out :D it hasn't been blammed (newgrounds' term for taking off something of exceptionally low quality) so at least I'm on the right track!
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 10273 10274 [10275] 10276 10277 ... 13312