Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10292 10293 [10294] 10295 10296 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14556919 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

When I got my new laptop I turned Skyrim to full settings and installed a dozen of shaders and HD texture mods just to spite my older laptop which could barely run the game at low setting.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

When I got my new laptop I turned Skyrim to full settings and installed a dozen of shaders and HD texture mods just to spite my older laptop which could barely run the game at low setting.
Your laptop's graphics card sounds better than my desktop graphics card.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Well, it has trouble running Fallout: New Vegas for some reasons, despite the default's insistence on turning the setting to High quality.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile

Oh my god. When I got off my processor's built-in graphics onto an actual nice graphics card?

Ohhh my god everything was awesome. I went from skyrim stuttering on lowest settings to super-smooth ultra settings. I've super-modded it too and it still runs so. Beautifully.

And I can play actual recent games too! I am so happy with it.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

went to Christie's Toy Box to see if it was really as sleazy as it sounded
Welllllll?
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile

went to Christie's Toy Box to see if it was really as sleazy as it sounded
Welllllll?

It was kind of boring, but then I never went through the door in the back of the shop.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

That's where they hide the incredibly ginormous vibrators powered by chainsaw motors, isn't it?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile

That's where they hide the incredibly ginormous vibrators powered by chainsaw motors, isn't it?

Probably just a lonely guy named "Bubba" who drills holes in the bathroom stalls.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I accidentally washed a new flashdrive I got. To my surprise it still works just fine. I'm really impressed technology, real impressed.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

While we're on the topic of PCs, where should I ask for advice on building one? The General Computer Thread, or somewhere els that I haven't seen?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Vampire crabs are pretty
It's FEF, not FEOF

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

When I got my Alienware, I turned on Terraria, a game I always thought my other computers could play well.

I then proceeded to spend the next ten minutes jumping up and down in circles marveling at how smooth everything could be.
[INSERT INSULTING ALIENWARE HERE]

Hey, that's not just a circlejerk. They pretty much always sell you computers with 8 GB of RAM, a high-end CPU and, of course, a graphics card designed to watch youtube videos in 1080p and not much more. Seriously, a GT 640?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Vampire crabs are pretty
These ones?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

I get to stay home tonight! :D
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...
Pages: 1 ... 10292 10293 [10294] 10295 10296 ... 13312