Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10406 10407 [10408] 10409 10410 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14528566 times)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile

You still have 20 more years to go until you can become Bundespräsident of Germany, if that's any consolation :P
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile

What the fuck, I'm almost two years older than FearfulJesuit? I assumed you were like thirty. Happy birthday!

Yeah, I joined when I was fifteen...if you dig up my oldest posts (nobody do this, please) it shows.

I'm kind of pleased people were under the illusion that I'm in my late 20s, though.

[EDIT: Dear god. How do I delete vast swaths of posts from high school?]
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 07:54:46 am by FearfulJesuit »

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 10:27:39 am by penguinofhonor »

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

As I'm no longer a teenager, I expect I'll never do anything stupid or irresponsible again.
I laughed.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile

Oh dear goody gumdrops is it time to reminisce again? This is... The third time, from my memory.
Oh yes, and I have my fair share of cringe, though I can happily say this place has helped me improve for the better.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile

I joined around two years ago, so when I was thirteen.
Old me was really a worse person.

Every time I remember that, I cringe hard enough to cause me physical pain.

Oh yes, I know how this is, except cringing doesn't quite suffice.
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

Don't worry guys I joined when I was 24, and I still made quite a few cringeworthy posts back then.   We will never escape our cringeworthy past selves, even when we are 90.

Oh did I say don't worry?   I meant worry.  A lot.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

If you find out, tell me too. I was 13 when I joined and, whenever I look back at my posts, i cri everitiem
In other news, nerdoffs with friends are a lot of fun.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

It doesn't matter how old you get, you'll always look back on things said by past-you and cringe. Unless you're emotionless and unchanging, I suppose.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

My early posts here aren't too bad. Maybe a bit overexciteable, but they're nothing compared to my earlier internet incarnations. Yeugh.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile

We will never escape our cringeworthy past selves, even when we are 90.
Cringeworthy past selves? I cringe at posts I made a few days ago!
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile

We will never escape our cringeworthy past selves, even when we are 90.
Cringeworthy past selves? I cringe at posts I made a few days ago!
Your present is morbidly obese if it occuppies that much time. Mine is so anorectic I sometimes can't even see it squashed between the past and the future.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

My greatest regret is that posts in locked threads cannot be deleted, and there's an unsurprising correlation between such threads and "stupid shit I said".

(on the other hand cell in this world was killed by a giant sparrow)
I fail to see how this is a problem.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile

I'm nearly emotionless and I still cringe hard at my old posts. And I've only been here a bit shy of two years.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile

I'm twenty now! As I'm no longer a teenager, I expect I'll never do anything stupid or irresponsible again.

Also, I've suddenly hit the age when birthdays no longer really mean anything, since I'll turn 21 in Russia, so I effectively hit the drinking age in late August of this year. Yayyyy.

Happy birthday footjob, may there be many cake.jpegs in your future
Pages: 1 ... 10406 10407 [10408] 10409 10410 ... 13311