Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10410 10411 [10412] 10413 10414 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14545365 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

I filed using Taxslayer. It went something like this:

"Do you own land?"
"no"
"Have you purchased a boat in the last three years?"
"no"
"Do you own a company or small business?"
"no"
"Did you earn in excess of $100,000 in the past financial quarter?"
"no"
"Do you own a farm, ranch, or other food-producing facility?"
"no"

... and so on for about an hour.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Thank you very much, TurboTax, for saving my bacon.
Every goddamn year, this. Except bacon is getting a bit expensive.
That's why you invest in tactical bacons.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

...Wait, what
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile

I was told that I was handsome. I was also told by the same person that I look kind of like Lee Harvey Oswald, which I think is hilarious.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

I've been told that strangers are asking my friends about me, because I'm apparently the mysterious person who goes around campus in a longcoat.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile

I was told that I was handsome. I was also told by the same person that I look kind of like Lee Harvey Oswald, which I think is hilarious.

I've been told my student ID picture makes me look like a wannabe Unabomber.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

I've been told that strangers are asking my friends about me, because I'm apparently the mysterious person who goes around campus in a longcoat.
Reminds me, I've been feeling like a tryhard edgelord lately, since I'm walking around in an inherited (but pristine) leather coat, a silk scarf and aviators. April weather be weird, yo.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 10:29:51 am by penguinofhonor »

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

I filed using Taxslayer. It went something like this:

"Do you own land?"
"no"
"Have you purchased a boat in the last three years?"
"no"
"Do you own a company or small business?"
"no"
"Did you earn in excess of $100,000 in the past financial quarter?"
"no"
"Do you own a farm, ranch, or other food-producing facility?"
"no"

... and so on for about an hour.

That sounds like more work than doing the tax form by hand.

Seriously though, if you're an average unmarried 18-20something you have maybe ten or twelve lines that actually matter. Less if you're unemployed.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

Discovered the existence of chocolate-dipped bacon strips.

...actually, I thought it was ridiculously salty, so much so that I couldn't even taste the chocolate or bacon, but done well, it could be a thing of beauty. 

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-snip-
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 02:55:09 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Played Dwarf Fortress Adventure Mode for the first time in a very long time. Started as an unskilled Elf in a tree. Struggled briefly to figure out the new climbing system to descend from the treetop, listened in on some conversations about neighboring kingdoms the local elves were having, and set out with my wood shield and sword in search of Dwarves. Failed in my attempts to hunt and eat some boars, and began to starve and dehydrate until I stumbled on a patch of wild spinach and some muddy water that kept me going. Journeyed for a few more days, climbing into trees to sleep at night, and scaling cliffs using roots and rough rocks. Eventually reached a tunnel spiraling down into the mountains, descending into the tunnels to find a shop full of old cheese and a mysterious lack of a shopkeeper. Ate my fill, and eventually wandered into a dark smeltery chamber warmed by open magma vents, hoping to find someone to talk to. Instead, suddenly Dragon. Ate my foot in a few seconds while I swatted feebly with my wooden sword. I tried to crawl away under my shield, before I caught fire, bled out, and it presumably ate the rest of me.

Still as convoluted as ever, but it's quite cool just how robust and deep a fantasy adventure generator/simulator it's become. The depth and breadth of options for interaction with the environment, and the sense of history and place it creates for a narrative with no author (in the traditional sense), is really impressive.
Pages: 1 ... 10410 10411 [10412] 10413 10414 ... 13312