Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10411 10412 [10413] 10414 10415 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14512921 times)

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile

Took the afternoon off to clean my room and have some personal goof-off time before the last push before finals. Had a nice dinner of rice and beans, and am now chilling listening to electropunk with a glass of Pimm's in hand and some Russian homework on my desk.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

Americans eat very different bacon to us.
It is strange.

In other news, awesome adventure mode.

I have a new favorite Wikipedia article title.
The article itself is fricken terrifying.
I generally get Hypnic jerks.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 08:36:58 pm by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

Wish I found Dragons more often. Only fought one once. Got fekkin' WRECKED by the wanker.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Oh hey, those have a name! They're mighty annoying. Once, I jerked off my bed!

... I'm going to leave that phrasing the way it is.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Happens to me regularly. Horrible.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!

I get those every now and again. They're obnoxious, but whatever.

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

Oh hey, I get those sometimes too.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

Same here.

I remember my sister reading a creepypasta about those out loud at dinner once. It was funny.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

I had a bunch of strange dreams.
I don't remember much of any of them, but for some reason they make me happy anyway.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile

Same here.

I remember my sister reading a creepypasta about those out loud at dinner once. It was funny.

The fact your family has dinner together makes me kinda happy. Mine never does that.
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

Each family as.
We used to have a family dinner, but when the news came on it was 'quiet time'. Was rather amusing.
Then I came across a different family who'd gather their plates and all adjourn to separate rooms to continue what they were doing. It was pretty cool.
Makes me wonder what arbitrary system I'd put in place for my family - if I ever a family.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

Oh hey, those have a name! They're mighty annoying.
Ah. Yes, I actually have experienced these. Adding those to the list of reasons why I rarely sleep.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 12:24:58 am by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.
Pages: 1 ... 10411 10412 [10413] 10414 10415 ... 13311