Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10433 10434 [10435] 10436 10437 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14554568 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile

The last chapter of NanQuest is upon us.
*excite*

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

I was talking about active users, though. Scamps hasn't been active since '11.
Watch him make a return just because you said that.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.

You all make'n meh feel old.
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

You all make'n meh feel old.
Get off my lawn.
Get a haircut.
Whippersnapper.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

DreamCarver

• Bay Watcher
  • cancels breath: Seeking infant.
    • View Profile

*excite*

OH SHIT NANQUEST
Thank you 300 times for reminding me that I need to get my butt back in gear for reading Weaver's wonderful story-crafts. He kinda flaked out 3 years ago, so I never returned to the threads... Aw jeez!

Also: Today was an excessively productive today for me! Work and biking and projects completed and groups led and FIVE MILE RUN WOOOOOO
"Anything man can imagine is a possibility in reality."
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?
I just found a barrel which contained a wheelbarrow. Inside the wheelbarrow was another barrel. I don't even understand how that is possible.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

*excite*

OH SHIT NANQUEST
Thank you 300 times for reminding me that I need to get my butt back in gear for reading Weaver's wonderful story-crafts. He kinda flaked out 3 years ago, so I never returned to the threads... Aw jeez!

Also: Today was an excessively productive today for me! Work and biking and projects completed and groups led and FIVE MILE RUN WOOOOOO
WHAT NANQUEST IS BACK
BE RIGHT BACK BINGING
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

One of my housemates just got caught smoking pot in his room. I laughed harder than I probably should've.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

A housemate reblogged a thing on tumblr that made me nearly laugh myself sick. I go to tell them this, and promptly find myself laughing about five times longer and harder from what they are looking at.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

Plowed straight through Act 2 of Broken Age.  Mostly fairly straightforward in plot and puzzles, but not entirely so in either (biggest surprise to me was that - major spoiler - Mom and Dad aren't all that evil, not even in a "minor" way to be contrasted with obviously-agenda-driven Marek...nor, for that matter, are they AI; they're just overly-loving parents and fellow dupes), and it did throw a minor puzzle twist that I didn't quite expect due to the "softball" nature that characterized most of its point-and-click puzzles (which I posted in the "How did you last die" thread, if that gives you a hint as to how much it threw me when I hit it).  I think, delays and general pre-release drama aside, it was all in all quite a positive experience, and now that it's been released, details around its production will fade into memory to be replaced by the game itself.  If I had to fault anything, it'd probably be how most of it was fairly easy and how it was rather short, but for the latter, I think it's better to be left wanting more than to be left burned out, and shorter games are a plus anyways when one doesn't have quite as much time for games as one used to in either case.

Of course, this also means that this'll be the third night in a row that I've been operating with around 4-5 hours of sleep and I'm not nearly as capable of doing that as I was when I was young, but...small prices.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 01:00:04 am by Culise »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

FIVE MILE RUN WOOOOOO
Did it take you 20 minutes? :P

A housemate reblogged a thing on tumblr that made me nearly laugh myself sick. I go to tell them this, and promptly find myself laughing about five times longer and harder from what they are looking at.
I've been watching Seinfeld with my housemate, does that count?
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

I did some introspection today, and even though I'm still ignoring some ideas just on the basis of them being overwhelming, I feel like I have progressed past my prosecution complex and able to pinpoint my shortcomings without going "OMG I SUCK EVERYTHING IS TERRIBLE 5EVER".
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

Woke up at eight. No school for Koss-Too sick. But I'm definitely feeling better! :D
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

IWishIWereSarah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Found nice people, jamming in the street. Listened to them, talked with them, and stayed with them until 3am.
they even met me sleep in their house instead of paying for a room in a hotel.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Half of those scared the shit out of me.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.
Pages: 1 ... 10433 10434 [10435] 10436 10437 ... 13312