Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10453 10454 [10455] 10456 10457 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14377791 times)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile

God, Hans, how long were you gone? Congrats on the whole marriage thing!
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile

Congrats, Hans! Haven't seen you around in ages...we were actually somewhat worried about where you'd gotten to.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

...  I have maybe 10 days left of school...
YYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

That's awesome, Hans, congratulations to the both of you!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Something Something Miscarriage of Justice, Something Something Abortion Pun

somebody help me

giving titles to essays is a power i should never have been allowed to wield

still only 50/50 on whether i'll change it before handing it in

Rust v Sullivan is just so awful though

the worst
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

Is the quote your title? Go with Miscarriage of Justice. What can go wrong, he asked rhetorically.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

The quote is the working title, yes.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

That's a great title.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

Picked up some chicken nuggets from FastFoodCo M even though I always go to FastFoodCo W.  Just for variety, I guess.  They turned out to be half off today, and pretty good!  Certainly different.

It's weird, I think I look slimmer but my weight hasn't actually decreased at all.  I guess all the walking, hiking, and sobriety either gave me more muscle mass, or helped me be happier with my body.  Either way!

Yesterday being the exception that really does prove the rule.  Stupid sobriety made me get way drunker than I expected.  On the plus side, alcohol's going to disgust me for another few days at the least.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile

three more exams, and then I get to get rowdy at the lake with my best friends and an irresponsible amount of liquor, followed by a chunk no captain chunk concert

i am stronk i will surviv

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Eeeeeee, after over a year of inactivity, Valdis Story got updated, like, yesterday! Hype get, download faster machine!
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile

By sheer dumb luck, I managed to stumble on this song. We performed this song in my high school choir (and band) freshman year and won tons of awards for it, and I can remember the words almost perfectly now that I'm actually hearing it, but I had completely forgotten this existed.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

Finally got around to cleaning out the drain in my shower. I no longer have to stand in a puddle!

E:
this song.
Fantastic. Thanks for posting that. :D
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 11:59:50 pm by Orange Wizard »
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile

It's 2 AM, I just wrote 13 paragraphs and 1260 words of straight steampunk bullshit and I have never felt more alive. Well, dead. I feel very, very, stupendously dead. That's probably not a lot of words, but that's like five times my usual writing length and I'm gonna pick it up tomorrow. Woohoo.
* rabidgam3r slams his head in a door until he can feel again
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 10:11:52 pm by penguinofhonor »
Pages: 1 ... 10453 10454 [10455] 10456 10457 ... 13310