Finally... > General Discussion

[MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)

<< < (32189/39935) > >>

Tiruin:

--- Quote from: majikero on August 03, 2015, 07:30:44 pm ---Frozen grapes is awesome. It's like grape popsicle in bite sized pieces. I wonder other fruits are good to freeze.

--- End quote ---
Are you in the Philippines now? :D If so, try out the frozen treats. There are cooled fruits in some areas (which I have no idea about in specifics) but they are AWESOME.

Happy: I received nice PM. ._. In my email too.

EnigmaticHat:

--- Quote from: ArchAIngel on August 03, 2015, 07:32:51 pm ---I just beat Bioshock 1 and 2 in a single day. Holy shit, Little Sisters are adorable and terrifying at the same time. And the feels at the end of both of them if you take the good path. Hnngggg. Also, Big Daddies are hellaciously difficult to kill.

--- End quote ---
After spending enough time in that world, the little sisters no longer creeped me out, I just accepted that they were a thing.  My friends did not agree with this sentiment.

KingofstarrySkies:
i may have wept like a bitch at the end of 2 ;~;

itisnotlogical:
I'm having a hard time recalling a game that made me cry. :-\ I think maybe Halo but then again I might be misremembering.

Oh, oh oh. DE:HR. Remember malik 5ever (if you were a scrub like me and didn't save her).

flame99:

--- Quote from: itisnotlogical on August 03, 2015, 10:38:11 pm ---I'm having a hard time recalling a game that made me cry. :-\ I think maybe Halo but then again I might be misremembering.

Oh, oh oh. DE:HR. Remember malik 5ever (if you were a scrub like me and didn't save her).

--- End quote ---
MOTHER 3's ending had me bawling. FF6 and OFF came close, even if the latter was with fear, but they weren't quite there

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version