Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10869 10870 [10871] 10872 10873 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14593831 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: [🎺💀🎺] Nuclear donuts, advise countering with vampires (Happy thread)
« Reply #163050 on: September 25, 2015, 04:32:43 am »

Are we gonna customize the pic for everyone's birthday now? That would be amazing
ohhellyes
* Orange Wizard throws money at his computer screen.
Requires those people to have avatars. would be difficult to put the MZero tattoo on girlface.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #163051 on: September 25, 2015, 04:57:35 am »

Was trying to figure out how to make fractalsuguri, actually. Or actually... I think I have a better idea.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #163052 on: September 25, 2015, 04:59:06 am »

I'm sure a skilled artist could come up with any number of creative solutions

PPE: Ninja'd by skilled artist
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #163053 on: September 25, 2015, 06:18:59 am »

So this happened yesterday but I wasn't posting about it because of me having the [ANXIETY] tag.

My kuya (older brother) invited the neighbors and others whom he knew into our home, to cook up a brilliant meal for dinner. Took an hour or so, but seeing the delight and cooperation was utterly wonderful. What came out was a mix of chicken, pasta, and brocolli, along with nice herbs and other flavors [lemon...peppers >_> . . .]. A simple, yet amazing dish. To share with my family, and the rest.

Also in a very tiny aside, he's happy I'm opening up to more people in Uni. :D But my happies here is more on him and him being awesome.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 06:52:59 am by Tiruin »

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #163054 on: September 25, 2015, 10:01:40 am »

I very nearly paid off my credit card and can start actually saving for school.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #163055 on: September 25, 2015, 11:12:55 am »

Despite a bad case of diarrhea and terrible tasting medicine, my baby girl is being a total champ through the whole ordeal, and is still cheerfully playing around.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #163056 on: September 25, 2015, 11:13:04 am »

Are we gonna customize the pic for everyone's birthday now? That would be amazing
ohhellyes
You guys realize this is just another way of saying "why don't we moe-tan-ify the avatars of everyone prominent on the forums", right? :P
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163057 on: September 25, 2015, 11:16:31 am »

ohhellyes
You guys realize this is just another way of saying "why don't we moe-tan-ify the avatars of everyone prominent on the forums", right? :P
You say that like it's a bad thing :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163058 on: September 25, 2015, 11:20:14 am »

Well I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing... but then I'm a pretty active poster in the "do you like anime?" thread too. :P
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Sebastian2203

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163059 on: September 25, 2015, 11:55:58 am »

The year is not over yet but I have realized that since the beginning of 2015 things in my life have changed rapidly..

But to a better state, I am still wondering if I just turned out to be more optimistic rather than my previous depressive states of mind, but I just recently started counting all my successes and I feel so awesome now.

--I wanted to turn a little bit blond, which I was told was impossible with my hair color. After hours of sunlight - Done.
--I applied to a prestige school that was the only school which was in my field of studying preferences - I was accepted.
--Before 2015 I have been seen by other people as unable to fulfill certain duties in life, I hated myself for this. Everyone´s performance was better than mine. Since then I somewhat attempted to re-organize my mind to meet the standards, - I dare to say I have accomplished this, no longer am I seen as a slacker, the incompetent one, people actually compliment my efforts now.
--I have changed my living place and I have met very awesome people and even learned that racism and stereotypes are a non-sense.
--Since the beginning of 2015 I have made the effort to frankly apologize to the people I have insulted and tried to quit all the grudges, I have somewhat managed to re-established old ruined relationships.

This all makes me happy, I now enjoy every positive thing in my life. Maybe this will change in a year, month or a week and I will be again sad and depressed with my every day failures while laughing at the egoistic assumptions of my self-declared "successful" life but until then, I look forward to the future of tomorrow saving every moment of joy and ready to face the challenges.

I am happy. 

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163060 on: September 25, 2015, 12:03:55 pm »

Glad to hear it! :D

I always think it's awesome the first time you manage to change yourself like that through active effort. I know it might be a tough road at time, but it's a pretty big rush when you notice that you are actually changing, plus a pretty big inspiriration to everyone who is still struggling out there with that first change (or struggling with later ones :P).

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #163061 on: September 25, 2015, 12:50:57 pm »

My brother (I have a rocky relationship with him so it's kind of not-happy too) was offered a job in Germany.

Though it's way too above his level right now, it's odd that the country I'm considering moving to may be a little easier if it turns out I can stay with him for (presumably) cheaper rent. o_o
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: [] Nuclear donuts, advise countering with vampires (Happy thread)
« Reply #163062 on: September 25, 2015, 01:17:20 pm »

Day 2 of Operation See if I Inherited My Dad's Genetic Bear Syndrome has gone well.  Deadlifts today, I pussed out and went 65lb 1x5 and it was like lifting nothing.  Might go straight to 95lb next week, it's just one set.

Gymwatching is a great hobby between sets.  At any given time there's fifty people doing curs, ten doing bench and maybe twenty spotting or waiting for a bench.  Two or three doing squats.  Three or four doing deadifts, and one lunatic doing clean and jerk.  And form is all over the place.
Shoes...

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163063 on: September 25, 2015, 01:19:40 pm »

Window spider has respun her web and all is right with the world.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #163064 on: September 25, 2015, 01:21:51 pm »

Window spider has respun her web and all is right with the world.
I had to destroy the web of my buddy to grab my shovel :(  Im worried that my vangaurd against the mosquito threat will not come back.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 10869 10870 [10871] 10872 10873 ... 13312