Finally... > General Discussion

[MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)

<< < (32671/39935) > >>

Loud Whispers:

--- Quote from: My Name is Immaterial on October 01, 2015, 02:30:49 pm ---
--- Quote from: Rolan7 on October 01, 2015, 02:24:43 pm ---Yeah sorry Immaterial but you're so wrong.

--- End quote ---
I'm referring to male nipples. As far as I can tell, they're not even erogenous. Google suggests that they aren't in most men. Maybe they are in your experience, but I guess I drew the short genetic straw when it comes to my erogenous nipple gene.

--- End quote ---
Yeah you say that and normally I'd agree, nipples on men are entirely pointless and should cease existing.

But then I saw the third eye, the triple nipple - the armpit door to enlightenment and I saw the truth. The answer is not to have no nipples, it is to have more.

Graknorke:
I think nipples are pretty good. They provide points of interest on the chest, which otherwise would be smooth and featureless.

Avis-Mergulus:
You can say they're pointless all you want, but if somebody tries to take my nipples away I'll take their head off.

Graknorke:
If someone's going for your nipples, chances are they could get to them before you managed to get your decapitating on. Nipples are hardly the sturdiest things around.

Rolan7:

--- Quote from: Graknorke on October 01, 2015, 07:11:51 pm ---Nipples are hardly the sturdiest things around.

--- End quote ---
Yeah.  You could say they're rather sensitive <.< >.>
@Immaterial
Actually as far as I know they're actually just sensitive, like a tickle-point.  Anything beyond that is probably a learned response.  It's really easy to learn though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version