Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10965 10966 [10967] 10968 10969 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14559772 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #164490 on: October 28, 2015, 06:18:44 pm »

Looks like Toronto, but I have my doubts about that plan as well, unless Toronto is a huge rectangle.
Yep, Toronto. I don't think it's change in over 20 years, honestly.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164491 on: October 28, 2015, 06:21:38 pm »

This is a rat's nest, but it seems to be a well designed one. The underground foot passages connecting the lines (I think that's what they are) are an especially nice touch. But what's that thick blue ghost line that starts near the bottom left? A major thoroughfare for reference?
A "light metro" line, whatever that is.
For reference, it's just a metro train running on a track raised above the surface, like a monorail.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #164492 on: October 28, 2015, 06:24:18 pm »

This is a rat's nest, but it seems to be a well designed one. The underground foot passages connecting the lines (I think that's what they are) are an especially nice touch. But what's that thick blue ghost line that starts near the bottom left? A major thoroughfare for reference?
A "light metro" line, whatever that is.
For reference, it's just a metro train running on a track raised above the surface, like a monorail.
Ah, an L line.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #164493 on: October 28, 2015, 06:25:49 pm »

There's at least one popular sci-fi setting where people learned to directly stimulate the brain to induce happiness.  In the one I'm thinking of, many people simply did that for... the rest of their lives.  Other people, those who craved something more, survived to become the new humanity.  I think it turned out well.  Not sure which group I'd be part of though :P
There's a few that use this: off the top of my head I remember wireheads from larry nivens known space
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164494 on: October 28, 2015, 06:53:34 pm »

There's at least one popular sci-fi setting where people learned to directly stimulate the brain to induce happiness.

Syndicate? Those CHIPs had to do something.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #164495 on: October 28, 2015, 06:54:34 pm »

So if it becomes a service you can pay for you could literally buy happiness.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #164496 on: October 28, 2015, 06:55:53 pm »

Tiruin's probably cheaper :P
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #164497 on: October 28, 2015, 07:07:55 pm »

Just shove Tiruin inside your brain chips.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #164498 on: October 28, 2015, 07:15:46 pm »

I was thinking of Larry Niven's wireheads, but I forgot that was the case in Syndicate too!
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #164499 on: October 28, 2015, 07:16:59 pm »

This reminds me of Brave New World, which is about a society dedicated solely to pleasure, in which orgies are commonplace and sex with strangers is just as common as a normal greeting. In this instance, yes, Tiruin would really probably be cheaper source of happiness than chips :v!

:P
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #164500 on: October 28, 2015, 07:29:17 pm »

This reminds me of Brave New World, which is about a society dedicated solely to pleasure, in which orgies are commonplace and sex with strangers is just as common as a normal greeting. In this instance, yes, Tiruin would really probably be cheaper source of happiness than chips :v!

:P

But we have to fly all the way to the Philippines to get a hug! Why not just get a bag of doritos?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #164501 on: October 28, 2015, 07:32:11 pm »

Apparently I got a 99/100 on my midterm in a class where most people were getting 70's. Considering that having seen the answer key I know that I made at least one mistake that was worth 5-6 points, so I'm not quite sure how I got a 99, but I'm not going to complain about it if that's the score they want to give me. :P
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #164502 on: October 28, 2015, 07:42:33 pm »

Sounds like a curve...  Maybe don't brag to your classmates :P
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #164503 on: October 28, 2015, 08:37:25 pm »

I just got my old Gamecube working.  And then I tried playing Melee but all of my 4 gamecube controllers have broken C-Sticks but it doesn't matter because GAMECUBE HELLS YEAH.
and I have the gameboy game player peripheral so double HELLS YEAH.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #164504 on: October 28, 2015, 08:40:30 pm »

I just got my old Gamecube working.  And then I tried playing Melee but all of my 4 gamecube controllers have broken C-Sticks
But you don't even need the c-stick, technically. Certainly is better with it though.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 10965 10966 [10967] 10968 10969 ... 13312