Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10987 10988 [10989] 10990 10991 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14646478 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #164820 on: November 06, 2015, 10:48:37 am »

Depends on how much... jam she would have licked off. I mean, bad things can happen when too much jam is removed from your system.

Sorry, but I just don't trust... jam enthusiasts.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #164821 on: November 06, 2015, 11:12:25 am »

Just picked up the entire The Guild collection for $1.24. Deep discount sale is best sale.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #164822 on: November 06, 2015, 11:27:06 am »

I successfully modded in a new country to victoria 2, it took awhile but I think it was worth it, I still have a few more things that I need to do to it such as make a new culture for the country and maybe some other thing. c: I love it when my attempts at modding go so well.
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #164823 on: November 06, 2015, 11:39:17 am »

I successfully modded in a new country to victoria 2, it took awhile but I think it was worth it, I still have a few more things that I need to do to it such as make a new culture for the country and maybe some other thing. c: I love it when my attempts at modding go so well.
Ethniklashistan?

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #164824 on: November 06, 2015, 02:29:39 pm »

Posting this from my nice shiny new Windows 8 tablet! It comes with a keyboard, so it's practically a netbook. Just have to sort out some teething problems.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #164826 on: November 06, 2015, 03:09:37 pm »

Posting this from my nice shiny new Windows 8 tablet! It comes with a keyboard, so it's practically a netbook. Just have to sort out some teething problems.

Good for you! If you prefer to use the interface like that in previous Windows systems, I'd recommend Classic Shell. If not, nevermind.

I have one of them netbooks. Pre-installed Windows 7 Starter freaks me out though because it's so goddamn slow. I'll install Win XP in there, one day.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164827 on: November 06, 2015, 03:10:23 pm »

Good for you! If you prefer to use the interface like that in previous Windows systems, I'd recommend Classic Shell. If not, nevermind.

I have one of them netbooks. Pre-installed Windows 7 Starter freaks me out though because it's so goddamn slow. I'll install Win XP in there, one day.
................ What.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164828 on: November 06, 2015, 03:42:38 pm »

................ What.

Please extend your "what" in a sentence or two so I can clarify things for you and/or admit being stupid.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164829 on: November 06, 2015, 03:44:11 pm »

Why are you backdating from 7?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164830 on: November 06, 2015, 03:50:13 pm »

Mainly because I found a flash drive with a ready-to-install Windows XP just lying around, unlike any sort of Win 7 installation pack. Secondly, because I though that a full-fledged Win 7 would still be pretty slow on that device.

Since I'm not exactly in a hurry to do the thing, I might look into ways of installing pirate'd Win 7 in there.
Sigs

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #164831 on: November 06, 2015, 03:50:40 pm »

................ What.

Please extend your "what" in a sentence or two so I can clarify things for you and/or admit being stupid.

Might be a "What" because tablets are like... the only sort of device where Win8's interface actually makes sense.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164832 on: November 06, 2015, 03:56:53 pm »

Mainly because I found a flash drive with a ready-to-install Windows XP just lying around, unlike any sort of Win 7 installation pack. Secondly, because I though that a full-fledged Win 7 would still be pretty slow on that device.

Since I'm not exactly in a hurry to do the thing, I might look into ways of installing pirate'd Win 7 in there.
I'd just get Win10...
Sigtext

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #164833 on: November 06, 2015, 04:09:34 pm »

Windows 7 is actually pretty close to XP, performance wise.  Particularly with Aero disabled.  Vista was an unoptimized buggy mess, 7 might actually run *better* than XP at this point.  Since it'll have better updated drivers.

Edit:  And I prefer the XP interface, but it's not hard to customize 7 to look like it.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164834 on: November 06, 2015, 04:13:46 pm »

I'd just get Win10...
Standard software update utility Mircrosoft has for updating devices to Win 10 informed me that my device is incompatible with Win 10. Which is sad, I hoped I could update it.

Windows 7 is actually pretty close to XP, performance wise.  Particularly with Aero disabled.  Vista was an unoptimized buggy mess, 7 might actually run *better* than XP at this point.  Since it'll have better updated drivers.

Edit:  And I prefer the XP interface, but it's not hard to customize 7 to look like it.

I'll install XP first I think, if it will not satisfy me with performance on that device, I'll look into installing Win 7.
Sigs

Pages: 1 ... 10987 10988 [10989] 10990 10991 ... 13312