Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11098 11099 [11100] 11101 11102 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14527387 times)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #166485 on: December 23, 2015, 10:57:36 am »

I feel the same way after making pasta pesto.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #166486 on: December 23, 2015, 11:21:05 am »

I almost got robbed, yay!

No, really. The thiefs broke the secure lock and could not get in. It was even more critical that I am preparing to move out and all my stuff was packaged, ready to pick.

So remember kids, it's better to pay 1000€ for a lock then lose all your valuables.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #166487 on: December 23, 2015, 11:54:57 am »

No, really. The thiefs broke the secure lock and could not get in. It was even more critical that I am preparing to move out and all my stuff was packaged, ready to pick.

So remember kids, it's better to pay 1000€ for a lock then lose all your valuables.
Twice in my life my house's been successfully broken into, with one near miss and a dozen failed attempts. The near miss left my door a broken flangled mess but it amazingly held tight (albeit all the corners were warped, it really should not have held). The failed ones didn't really managed to do much beyond get teeth marks into my door.
The two successes were of mixed successes, one of great success and the other... Let's talk about that one first.
Some bloke had had the bright idea of going garage to garage smashing the locks open, cleverly considering that eventually one of the garage locks would give way. When at last they reached our garage, they had an easy time smashing the old lock off - we had not replaced it in many years. So there the burglar is, having failed at breaking into the last three dozen garage locks - finally makes his way through here. He lifts up the garage door-
-And is greeted by a brick wall.
The garage had been converted into a new room.
The other success was far more unusual. Had a Russian tenant with several fake names living on the ground floor and he had his mates over at the time of the burglary, and all of me and my family were in at the time of the burglary. Well, to be fair we were up one floor and they were out in the garden, it's still impressive nonetheless. The burglars broke in, weren't caught by 8 people, left no footprints or fingerprints the police could find, and had not brute forced their way in. They stole my Russian tenant's wallet, TV and his car, though they left all of our stuff alone. Disappeared without a trace with all their juicy loot.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #166488 on: December 23, 2015, 12:14:59 pm »

Happy Festivus everyone!

Let's being the Airing of Grievances because I've got a lot of problems with you people.
Merry Festivus for the restivus!

Anyway, I got Magicka 2, Elite: Dangerous, and Borderlands The Pre-Sequel. Elite actually fucking runs well and is SUPER FUN, but I feel like I need a guide at times.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: [] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #166489 on: December 23, 2015, 12:24:28 pm »

The other success was far more unusual. Had a Russian tenant with several fake names living on the ground floor and he had his mates over at the time of the burglary, and all of me and my family were in at the time of the burglary. Well, to be fair we were up one floor and they were out in the garden, it's still impressive nonetheless. The burglars broke in, weren't caught by 8 people, left no footprints or fingerprints the police could find, and had not brute forced their way in. They stole my Russian tenant's wallet, TV and his car, though they left all of our stuff alone. Disappeared without a trace with all their juicy loot.

That was one good burglar, he must have checked the place first to find out the way in and out, not to mention the gloves.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166490 on: December 23, 2015, 12:29:47 pm »

That was one good burglar, he must have checked the place first to find out the way in and out, not to mention the gloves.

Could it have been one of the Russian guy's friends?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #166491 on: December 23, 2015, 12:31:06 pm »

Could it have been one of the Russian guy's friends?
Acquaintances more likely

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #166493 on: December 23, 2015, 02:29:39 pm »

Straight As this semester! None of that "minus" business for Bauglir now!
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #166494 on: December 23, 2015, 02:53:36 pm »

Twice in my life my house's been successfully broken into, with one near miss and a dozen failed attempts.

Someone once broke into my house and stole the butter. Nothing else was missing. My family just came home one day, found the screen door wide open and the butter gone.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #166495 on: December 23, 2015, 03:00:42 pm »

Someone once broke into my house and stole the butter. Nothing else was missing. My family just came home one day, found the screen door wide open and the butter gone.

I was about to say "Florida Man at his best" but then I looked up your location in your profile.
Could still be Florida Man though.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #166496 on: December 23, 2015, 03:24:53 pm »

Going somewhere to see relatives for holidays
Sooo I'll be spending a bit more time here for the next few days (here being this website)
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #166497 on: December 23, 2015, 05:54:15 pm »

FLORIDA MAN VACATIONS IN CANADA

EDIT: Joke apparently shamelessly stolen from Comrade P.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 05:59:21 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #166498 on: December 23, 2015, 06:12:30 pm »

Oh yeah, Undertale, gimme that soundtrack, hell yeah that's a good beat.
Oh, also, me and my family are going to be meeting up with my brother, over in [REDACTED], I don't get to see him much*, so it'll be fun visiting him.
*I mean, I already went over for a week, but still.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #166499 on: December 23, 2015, 06:23:03 pm »

Oh I just remembered
I'm getting a record player for Christmas and yesterday my dad took me to a store to buy a few records. We got a Ramones album and Hawthorn Heights "Zero" album.
Can't wait to actually listen to them
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.
Pages: 1 ... 11098 11099 [11100] 11101 11102 ... 13311