Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11099 11100 [11101] 11102 11103 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14514634 times)

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #166500 on: December 23, 2015, 06:37:52 pm »

So i just got a lamp with an RGB-capable LED bulb in it into my room (because it got displaced by our christmas tree). This LED bulb comes with a little remote that lets me pick which colour it is to be and i love it. 15 colours to choose from, plus RAINBOWMODES and simple white. It's kind of fun to see how very different ones room looks when lit up in pure red, green or blue. :v

Also, even once this lamp goes back to its original position, there's a high chance that i might get such a bulb for usage in one of my own lamps for christmas. Not sure if it goes into my arting lamp or my ceiling lamp, but hey, bulbs can be moved around. :P

also apparently magenta light makes a green wall look yellow
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #166501 on: December 23, 2015, 06:40:40 pm »

Yeah pink and green light combine to make white light which feels really weird :v

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #166502 on: December 23, 2015, 07:16:50 pm »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166503 on: December 23, 2015, 07:18:00 pm »

PREPARE THE IMAGE.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: [] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #166504 on: December 23, 2015, 07:18:03 pm »

Spoiler: Image prepared. (click to show/hide)
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #166505 on: December 23, 2015, 08:23:43 pm »

Re: Burglaries

I live in a fairly rural area, so I tend to be a bit careless about stuff like locking doors and leaving my wallet/valuables strewn about the house. Sometimes when I go into town I'll leave the car unlocked without really thinking about it.
I've also never been robbed, so it's not like my carelessness is totally out of left field.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #166506 on: December 23, 2015, 08:28:36 pm »

Re: Burglaries

I live in a fairly rural area, so I tend to be a bit careless about stuff like locking doors and leaving my wallet/valuables strewn about the house. Sometimes when I go into town I'll leave the car unlocked without really thinking about it.
I've also never been robbed, so it's not like my carelessness is totally out of left field.
This is so strange
In shitty city areas if you leave a vulnerability to exploit someone will exploit it. Toppest laff had when one of my rich north london jewish m8s said he'd installed some high-tech security system that would thwart any burglar and my Sri Lankan m8 just jumped over his wall, showing the obvious flaw in spending so much money on pointless electronics and detectors when a good set of walls and doors would do
Me Jewish m8 weren't too happy with him, apparently the security system wasn't cheap and it hurt same way it hurt Remus to have Romulus ream his walls

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166507 on: December 24, 2015, 02:12:54 am »

Ran into an old friend while Christmas shopping today. She was working, so we didn't speak for very long, but it was still nice seeing her. Also got my watch repaired for free rather than the listed price, since the man had misjudged the issue and literally just had to tighten a screw. Got to meet up with my friend in the military too, and my cousin from the southern part of the state. Good day, all in all.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 02:15:43 am by Baffler »
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #166508 on: December 24, 2015, 02:19:19 am »

Euro Truck Simulator using the Steam Controller's gyro as an ad-hoc steering wheel.

It's so much better than you'd think.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #166509 on: December 24, 2015, 02:27:35 am »

Euro Truck Simulator using the Steam Controller's gyro as an ad-hoc steering wheel.

It's so much better than you'd think.
I want both of those things.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #166510 on: December 24, 2015, 02:51:14 am »

I saw Star Wars. Bloody loved it.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166511 on: December 24, 2015, 04:04:27 am »

Several good things have happened today, leading up to a fairly slow day at work. Also I've agreed to work Sunday and this is cool to me.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #166512 on: December 24, 2015, 07:39:09 am »

Merry ChristmassGood Yule, everybody!
Love, scriver~

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #166513 on: December 24, 2015, 07:43:41 am »

Happy Holiday!

* Cinder don pirate regalia and consume ramen.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #166514 on: December 24, 2015, 08:10:33 am »

MERRY YULE

Alas, no snow for me. This ranks as one of the wettest and warmest/least cold YULE's i've had in my entire life. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER
Pages: 1 ... 11099 11100 [11101] 11102 11103 ... 13311