Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11132 11133 [11134] 11135 11136 ... 12747

Author Topic: [Poi~] Poi is once again permitted (Happy thread)  (Read 7831579 times)

wobbly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #166995 on: January 13, 2016, 05:33:28 am »

Does it involve secretly uncovered cthullu artifacts, I hope so.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #166996 on: January 13, 2016, 06:55:26 am »

Insert Sabaton.
When flies burn, the flynal solution.

I like how these guys go "You know what would make a kickass power metal song? History. Particualarily, Holocaust. Yeah, let's make that one happen."
already been done by Slayer, cannot be surpassed.
This one's about Joseph Mengele, for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6_zsJ8KPP0

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Except, y'know, that it's Slayer. I'm probably jostling some cultural elbows here, but Slayer is pretty much the epitome of boring, generic metal as far as I'm concerned.
I could do the transormation from peaceful metal hippy to raging ranting MUHDONTBASHSLAYERDEYMADEMETALBEFOREYOUWEREBORN mode, but that'd be too generic and boring.
To each their own musical taste, I guess. Diversity = love  :D
Optimists have just used up the last bit of hope. Run for your lives!

Enjoy the freedom to explore the limits of your constraints

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #166997 on: January 13, 2016, 10:59:35 am »

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Speaking of music, my delicious mettul package arrived today, two days after shipping. I wasn't expecting it before tomorrow, so hey, pleasant surprises. :v
HAMSTONE HAMBLINGS | also deviantART page | also Patreon lol
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • Freelance Forum Dweller
    • View Profile
« Reply #166998 on: January 13, 2016, 01:10:59 pm »

Today is my birthday and I went to the zoo and saw penguins, fossa, meercats and giraffes up close.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #166999 on: January 13, 2016, 01:17:02 pm »

That's odd, we have a zoo not far from here that has pengins, fossa and meerkats. No giraffe though. Just seems like an odd mix of animals to have.

Also, they have the fossa pen next to the lemur pen, which is downright evil. (Fossas subsist primarily on lemurs in the wild.)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • Never stabs friends, promise!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167000 on: January 13, 2016, 01:23:06 pm »

They just want them to learn to get along.
"THEN CAME TOBNOM, ASS-GOD".
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • Freelance Forum Dweller
    • View Profile
« Reply #167001 on: January 13, 2016, 01:26:38 pm »

Also, they have the fossa pen next to the lemur pen, which is downright evil. (Fossas subsist primarily on lemurs in the wild.)
Yes, same here! All in the same section. The (male) fossa seemed mostly interested in pacing about looking at the female fossa in the other enclosure.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #167002 on: January 13, 2016, 01:48:46 pm »

Snow days are happy days, once the shovelling is done.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #167003 on: January 13, 2016, 02:44:56 pm »

While we're on the topic, my family's booked a trip to the Kruger Park for a few months' time. It'll be great, we haven't been in years. I'll get to brush up my spoor recognition!

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Tu jee, veerey / Toofano se lad ke [Fight, brave one / Fight those internal storms and]
Tu jeet, veerey / Zakhmo se bhid kar bhi tu [Win, brave one / Weather those wounds and]
Firse uthega yaara [Rise once again]

Mel lives again! Fight monsters; fight crime; fight compound interest...

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #167004 on: January 13, 2016, 03:49:31 pm »

Today is my birthday and I went to the zoo and saw penguins, fossa, meercats and giraffes up close.
Spoiler: Obligatory (click to show/hide)

Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #167005 on: January 13, 2016, 06:11:46 pm »

I love riots. Proper ones, ones that are on the brink of civil war but haven't yet reached them. I love them because they're the only time ancient military manuals really shine. Carthaginian fortified steamrollers, antifa skirmishers, skinhead shocktroopers, rooftop suppressors, masses of Boudicaa's rabble bearing down on cornered Legionnaires, and just when you think it's over they deploy the police medic giants to the thundering hooves of police horses. Or I suppose you could just go the American route and deploy search, rescue and destroy battle tanks, but that's not as awesome

Also one thing I have realized in life is that if you are trying to charge anyone with a riot shield, riot shield wins. Best case scenario is you pull yourself up their shield and hit their head, but they've got helmets and supporting buddies so you pretty much get rekt or get rekt until it elevates to a civil war. There will never be friendly riot competitions between riot police departments across the world :(

The Moonlit Shadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167006 on: January 13, 2016, 06:38:34 pm »

Is their a ramble thread?

Or a confused thread?

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #167007 on: January 13, 2016, 07:10:03 pm »

Also one thing I have realized in life is that if you are trying to charge anyone with a riot shield, riot shield wins. Best case scenario is you pull yourself up their shield and hit their head, but they've got helmets and supporting buddies so you pretty much get rekt or get rekt until it elevates to a civil war. There will never be friendly riot competitions between riot police departments across the world :(

I could imagine two teams of athletes armed with riot shields trying to push the other team across the line. Like teams of sumo wrestlers except with big plastic shields.

Could be neat.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167008 on: January 13, 2016, 07:13:18 pm »

-snip-
Oh, wow that is really cool. Also, I wonder just how true to life those molotovs were. Honestly, it looked like they were pretty useless if you can just sidestep a foot or two and resist the flames, they went out pretty fast.
What could pre-industrial societies do, run a bunch of cattle off a cliff? Boo fucking hoo I'll be crying for them while I just dump these litres of acidic chemicals into this river. Scrubs.

The Moonlit Shadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167009 on: January 13, 2016, 07:25:24 pm »

A foot's a long way to sidestep. Well, quickly. Moving sideways is generally hard.

And is their a ramble thread? Or else I'm starting one.
Pages: 1 ... 11132 11133 [11134] 11135 11136 ... 12747