Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11151 11152 [11153] 11154 11155 ... 13310

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14382667 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #167280 on: January 13, 2016, 03:03:43 am »

Obviously the best way to break it is to make a puffer or glider gun or similar, but good luck with that.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #167281 on: January 13, 2016, 03:35:39 am »

Obviously the best way to break it is to make a puffer or glider gun or similar, but good luck with that.

I created two of the Acorn pattern on my board, but the game advances so slowly it's hard to tell if they're having any effect yet. Or if any of the other colors are actively playing at all.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #167282 on: January 13, 2016, 04:00:03 am »

Myself and the rest of my ROV team at the college are now affiliated with the Marine Archaeological Society, and they have a super neat project I'm legally required not to explain in detail for us to help with. This is pretty great.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167283 on: January 13, 2016, 05:28:01 am »

Any project with NDAs must be pretty cool.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

wobbly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167284 on: January 13, 2016, 05:33:28 am »

Does it involve secretly uncovered cthullu artifacts, I hope so.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #167285 on: January 13, 2016, 06:55:26 am »

Insert Sabaton.
When flies burn, the flynal solution.

I like how these guys go "You know what would make a kickass power metal song? History. Particualarily, Holocaust. Yeah, let's make that one happen."
already been done by Slayer, cannot be surpassed.
This one's about Joseph Mengele, for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6_zsJ8KPP0

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Except, y'know, that it's Slayer. I'm probably jostling some cultural elbows here, but Slayer is pretty much the epitome of boring, generic metal as far as I'm concerned.
I could do the transormation from peaceful metal hippy to raging ranting MUHDONTBASHSLAYERDEYMADEMETALBEFOREYOUWEREBORN mode, but that'd be too generic and boring.
To each their own musical taste, I guess. Diversity = love  :D
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #167286 on: January 13, 2016, 10:59:35 am »

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Speaking of music, my delicious mettul package arrived today, two days after shipping. I wasn't expecting it before tomorrow, so hey, pleasant surprises. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #167287 on: January 13, 2016, 01:10:59 pm »

Today is my birthday and I went to the zoo and saw penguins, fossa, meercats and giraffes up close.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #167288 on: January 13, 2016, 01:17:02 pm »

That's odd, we have a zoo not far from here that has pengins, fossa and meerkats. No giraffe though. Just seems like an odd mix of animals to have.

Also, they have the fossa pen next to the lemur pen, which is downright evil. (Fossas subsist primarily on lemurs in the wild.)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #167289 on: January 13, 2016, 01:23:06 pm »

They just want them to learn to get along.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #167290 on: January 13, 2016, 01:26:38 pm »

Also, they have the fossa pen next to the lemur pen, which is downright evil. (Fossas subsist primarily on lemurs in the wild.)
Yes, same here! All in the same section. The (male) fossa seemed mostly interested in pacing about looking at the female fossa in the other enclosure.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #167291 on: January 13, 2016, 01:48:46 pm »

Snow days are happy days, once the shovelling is done.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #167292 on: January 13, 2016, 02:44:56 pm »

While we're on the topic, my family's booked a trip to the Kruger Park for a few months' time. It'll be great, we haven't been in years. I'll get to brush up my spoor recognition!

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #167293 on: January 13, 2016, 03:49:31 pm »

Today is my birthday and I went to the zoo and saw penguins, fossa, meercats and giraffes up close.
Spoiler: Obligatory (click to show/hide)

Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #167294 on: January 13, 2016, 06:11:46 pm »

I love riots. Proper ones, ones that are on the brink of civil war but haven't yet reached them. I love them because they're the only time ancient military manuals really shine. Carthaginian fortified steamrollers, antifa skirmishers, skinhead shocktroopers, rooftop suppressors, masses of Boudicaa's rabble bearing down on cornered Legionnaires, and just when you think it's over they deploy the police medic giants to the thundering hooves of police horses. Or I suppose you could just go the American route and deploy search, rescue and destroy battle tanks, but that's not as awesome

Also one thing I have realized in life is that if you are trying to charge anyone with a riot shield, riot shield wins. Best case scenario is you pull yourself up their shield and hit their head, but they've got helmets and supporting buddies so you pretty much get rekt or get rekt until it elevates to a civil war. There will never be friendly riot competitions between riot police departments across the world :(
Pages: 1 ... 11151 11152 [11153] 11154 11155 ... 13310