Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11176 11177 [11178] 11179 11180 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14548330 times)

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #167655 on: January 22, 2016, 08:52:28 pm »

Hell, it could happen six months after completion. Then what?
If my kid did that, i'd meticulously craft an equally exquisite paddle to spank their naughty bottom with. Gently, of course. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #167656 on: January 22, 2016, 09:02:11 pm »

Just rent it out on AirBnB to recoup the costs.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #167657 on: January 22, 2016, 09:17:36 pm »

So guess who had an extrememly awkward situation today?!? This guy!!
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #167658 on: January 22, 2016, 09:51:28 pm »

And that's a happy?

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
This thread title forces me to clear my browser history after I visit it
« Reply #167659 on: January 22, 2016, 10:18:43 pm »

Another week of school's ended, which gives me the opportunity to deal with my insomnia somehow and have a break from the stress.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167660 on: January 22, 2016, 11:52:39 pm »

Played my very first game of AI War: Fleet Command. Spent 6 hours on the tutorial and lost halfway through. I don't know what anything is or does, and the AI is smart enough to kite my ships and pull other trickery and I have no idea how to respond. 10/10 would poke the bear one time too may again.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167661 on: January 23, 2016, 12:35:42 am »

Went out walking in the snow and it was beautiful.  And deep!  And the gas station was still open so I do have spam now, just in case.
Meanwhile I stewed some chicken livers, once the rice is done I'll have those.  Feeling quite buzzed from exercise and beautiful nature!

Reason 1billion why I'm glad I left home:  Up here it actually snows instead of freezing rain and sleet.
Walking through snow... eating spam, rice, and chicken livers... left home... are you homeless, into extreme camping, or some kind of wandering sage type? There's clearly a story here.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167662 on: January 23, 2016, 12:48:51 am »

Hell, it could happen six minutes after completion. Then what?
As a father, I had to fix that.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #167663 on: January 23, 2016, 01:31:57 pm »

Just made some instant miso using some miso broth in a bottle and a packet of veggies from a different instant miso thing.

Hot damn it was good!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #167664 on: January 23, 2016, 02:56:59 pm »

Played my very first game of AI War: Fleet Command. Spent 6 hours on the tutorial and lost halfway through. I don't know what anything is or does, and the AI is smart enough to kite my ships and pull other trickery and I have no idea how to respond. 10/10 would poke the bear one time too may again.
I'm happy to have understood it. What I'm not happy is that my PC can't take the swarm of [weak and impractical] AI ship spam even at the lowest settings D: I'll never get the deeper and more dangerous achievements now!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 12:17:31 am by Tiruin »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #167665 on: January 23, 2016, 03:00:49 pm »

I'm happy to have understood it. What I'm not happy is that my PC can't take the swarm of [weak and impractical] AI ship spam even at the lowest settings D: I'll never get the deeper and more dangerous achievements now!
Not even at lowest performance profile & Ultra Low caps? :(
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #167666 on: January 23, 2016, 04:48:16 pm »

technicallyAdventurer has been seen posting and I had a 90-minute delay this morning.  I think today is going to turn out well.
Reading this made me happy o_o

On that note, despite evident bad stuff happening lately + breakdown, deep reflection on myself (with others helping me) nudged that I'm very empathetic. .-. Which made others around me happy because they understood me more. Yay?

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #167668 on: January 23, 2016, 05:16:32 pm »

Did more work on a mod today than in the entirety of last month. It actually feels amazing when I'm not overtaken by the urge to slack off.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #167669 on: January 23, 2016, 07:09:48 pm »

I finally got that damn ompany website to acept my resume and over letter upload. Granted it wouldn't let me enter in more than $75K for expected base compensation for what is easily a 100K job on the rigged application, but still (they're going to try and hold me to that and I shall negotiate them up I hope). Nothing like getting screwed out of your worth by souless corps.

(Trust me, the position is such that it warrants that levevl with actual responsibilities and risks).

All in all, I'd say it's interesting hopefully.

Even if it is shitty of them to have a horrible applications site, at least it took the damn resume.:)
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.
Pages: 1 ... 11176 11177 [11178] 11179 11180 ... 13312