Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11178 11179 [11180] 11181 11182 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14546899 times)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #167685 on: January 24, 2016, 03:20:37 pm »

Hooray for politeness! Hooray for sprites! Hooray for all the happies!

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167686 on: January 24, 2016, 03:53:47 pm »

Someone indicated that they care about me to some degree. Hooray I'm not looked upon with universal disgust.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167687 on: January 24, 2016, 04:04:57 pm »

ooOP nevermind I need to add an alpha channel and resize them??? Which I. Can't do. frick.
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #167688 on: January 24, 2016, 04:31:18 pm »

Just realized that I have been SalmonGod for roughly 20 years.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #167689 on: January 24, 2016, 04:57:37 pm »

I have been reliving my childhood this weekend with Ratchet and Clank HD Collection on PS3. I'm nearly done the first game, and the one part of it that I had to cheat to get past when I was a kid, I did in two tries.

Now I just need to get that RYNO and blow the fuck out of the giant Chairman Drek Mech. The Chairman Mek, if you will.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #167690 on: January 24, 2016, 05:28:38 pm »

I have been reliving my childhood this weekend with Ratchet and Clank HD Collection on PS3. I'm nearly done the first game, and the one part of it that I had to cheat to get past when I was a kid, I did in two tries.

Now I just need to get that RYNO and blow the fuck out of the giant Chairman Drek Mech. The Chairman Mek, if you will.
Would that one part happen to be in Blackwater City? I remember getting stuck there, then giving up and just playing the second game instead when I played them originally.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #167691 on: January 24, 2016, 05:31:52 pm »

Yeeeeep. The difference this time was that instead of just running, I heli-jumped forward as much as I could. Only reason it didn't work the first time is cuz I got stuck on a wall for a couple seconds.
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167692 on: January 24, 2016, 05:34:59 pm »

The ChairMek, perhaps?
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167693 on: January 24, 2016, 05:35:23 pm »

I made over 20k posts on this glorious forum (and it took me only 6.5 years!). I am now a trv l33t spammar \o/
What's taking you so long, dude?  ;P
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #167694 on: January 24, 2016, 05:35:58 pm »

I prefer Chairman Mek. It's got that cadence to it, it tastes good when you say it.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #167695 on: January 24, 2016, 05:53:50 pm »

I got my hands on a used copy of SSX Tricky today for like 17 bucks. A steal for such a fun game, really.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #167696 on: January 24, 2016, 07:28:09 pm »

I thought my mouse was dying. Turns out, it was just a pair of massive dust bunnies stuck in the pit that contains the LED that the mouse uses for movement tracking. I took a dull x-acto knife I had nearby expecting it to be a pencil and took them out and now it works better than I ever remember it working. Nice.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167697 on: January 24, 2016, 07:45:37 pm »

I thought my mouse was dying. Turns out, it was just a pair of massive dust bunnies stuck in the pit that contains the LED that the mouse uses for movement tracking. I took a dull x-acto knife I had nearby expecting it to be a pencil and took them out and now it works better than I ever remember it working. Nice.

You should have specified that it was a computer mouse because I was really confused at first.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #167698 on: January 24, 2016, 07:47:36 pm »

Diablo 3 on PS3 is dope. I may have an Exam on tuesday, but I'm feeling determined. Let's dance, math.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #167699 on: January 24, 2016, 07:50:10 pm »

You should have specified that it was a computer mouse because I was really confused at first.

The confusion wrought by medical metaphors for technology named after living things is the only thing that gives meaning to life as an objective fact, I refuse to specify anything.
Pages: 1 ... 11178 11179 [11180] 11181 11182 ... 13312