Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11183 11184 [11185] 11186 11187 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14538403 times)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #167760 on: January 25, 2016, 08:58:01 pm »

And here I am having failed highschool, and never gone into secondary education afterwards.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #167761 on: January 25, 2016, 09:03:49 pm »

I couldn't stand high school English, for the most part.  Fricken 5-paragraph-essays.
Yeah, up until you take like senior english (or an AP class). My first AP english class (which I took my junior year), literally started the whole year with "Do not write 5 paragraph essays in here; write the amount that the topic requires, not some formulaic stuff. Forget everything that they taught you before, now you get to learn the real way to write." :P
Wait, so... do you mean you were required to write very short essays? Because if so that sounds fucking perfect. I'm okay at writing concise and to the point, but if I am required to write about a single thing at a way greatrr length than it deserves I'm completely inept. HS essay writing is indeed bullshit.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #167762 on: January 25, 2016, 09:08:30 pm »

I couldn't stand high school English, for the most part.  Fricken 5-paragraph-essays.
Yeah, up until you take like senior english (or an AP class). My first AP english class (which I took my junior year), literally started the whole year with "Do not write 5 paragraph essays in here; write the amount that the topic requires, not some formulaic stuff. Forget everything that they taught you before, now you get to learn the real way to write." :P
Wait, so... do you mean you were required to write very short essays? Because if so that sounds fucking perfect. I'm okay at writing concise and to the point, but if I am required to write about a single thing at a way greatrr length than it deserves I'm completely inept. HS essay writing is indeed bullshit.
Hello, mirror-me, how are you today?
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167763 on: January 25, 2016, 09:12:22 pm »

Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #167764 on: January 25, 2016, 09:16:33 pm »

Lengthy opportunity for friendly talkings with an attractive young lady I have reason to interact with on a regular basis. :D

Hahaha, envy me, non-authors!

:V
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167765 on: January 25, 2016, 09:17:18 pm »

Lengthy opportunity for friendly talkings with an attractive young lady I have reason to interact with on a regular basis. :D
Go Amperzand!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #167766 on: January 25, 2016, 09:22:26 pm »

Hԍɼɼoˋ wᴉɩɩoɩ-wԍˋ μoʍ ɑɩԍ λon ϝoqɑλƾ

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167767 on: January 25, 2016, 09:23:33 pm »

I'm not sure anyone here speaks greek, sorry.

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #167768 on: January 25, 2016, 09:29:46 pm »

It's Greek to me.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #167769 on: January 25, 2016, 09:30:05 pm »

Wow
I'm sure there's a site that does this automatically but still
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #167770 on: January 25, 2016, 09:32:52 pm »

Go Amperzand!
:D

I just went looking for a translator and none of them worked, so uh.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167771 on: January 25, 2016, 09:33:23 pm »

Uh, guys, it's a reflection over the x-axis...
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #167772 on: January 25, 2016, 09:40:39 pm »

Nah, it must be some sort of greek. It looks like it. :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167773 on: January 25, 2016, 09:52:16 pm »

I am being far more social despite my complete lack of time to do so, and I'm kind of stopping the whole thing where I convince myself that everybody I'm speaking with doesn't actually want to be speaking with me. That's always fun. Also finally getting my acne stuff under control. Maybe. We'll see about that one. (Any advice would be welcome because it's been meh for years and sucks.)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #167774 on: January 25, 2016, 09:54:05 pm »

I am being far more social despite my complete lack of time to do so, and I'm kind of stopping the whole thing where I convince myself that everybody I'm speaking with doesn't actually want to be speaking with me. That's always fun. Also finally getting my acne stuff under control. Maybe. We'll see about that one. (Any advice would be welcome because it's been meh for years and sucks.)

Honestly, just talking to more people and being cheerful worked for me.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 11183 11184 [11185] 11186 11187 ... 13312