Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11225 11226 [11227] 11228 11229 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14520499 times)

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #168390 on: February 08, 2016, 02:20:35 pm »

Never left, baby!

Well, do miss *some* of you but mostly preoccupied with other stuff to regularly post on bay12, but I'm always around in the Dwarf Fortress Community steam chat. Have to admin and all.

See signature ;)

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168391 on: February 08, 2016, 02:25:56 pm »

Bye! It's always sad to see another Old One go. It seems to take some of the luster out of the place, to say nothing of advancing my own march toward (relatively obscure) Elder Being status. but you're acting on your principles and I can respect that.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA; "old one". You young whippersnappers! :P

That said yeah, I find that in the vast majority of cases that result in bans the actual problematic incidents are usually totally wiped from existence within a couple of hours, meaning that unless you were actually present for them in most cases it seems like people are being banned for nothing; a drawback of having an admin who is efficient about wiping posts I guess. :-\

Anyways, always sad to see you go, hopefully you'll have a good time wherever else you might end up on your internet wanders in the future!

I've only been here for 3 years. 4 if you count my old account I never posted with, which I don't. 5 is quite a long time by comparison, hehe.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168392 on: February 08, 2016, 02:31:33 pm »

Never left, baby!

Well, do miss *some* of you but mostly preoccupied with other stuff to regularly post on bay12, but I'm always around in the Dwarf Fortress Community steam chat. Have to admin and all.

See signature ;)
I take it you got some time off from having awesome globetrotting adventures and banging beautiful women?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #168393 on: February 08, 2016, 02:43:25 pm »

I take it you got some time off from having awesome globetrotting adventures and banging beautiful women?
Adventure's still a blast though.

Ghills

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168394 on: February 08, 2016, 03:06:24 pm »

I mean, Toady typically does remove offending posts, and even entire conversations if they get overly-heated, so of course you wouldn't find anything in Bohandas' post history. Well whatever, so long.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure Bohandas' problem posts got removed, just like problem posts usually do. Toady doesn't believe in leaving that stuff around.

Nobody's required to log into Bay12 or whatever, but leaving because Toady's deleted the bad posts seems silly.
I AM POINTY DEATH INCARNATE
Ye know, being an usurper overseer gone mad with power isn't too bad. It's honestly not that different from being a normal overseer.
To summarize:
They do an epic face. If that fails, they beat said object to death with their beard.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #168395 on: February 08, 2016, 03:16:20 pm »

I still think Toady does a great job, *for being one person*.  Usually the moderation seems fine, other times it's troubling.

Mixed happy...  Got some support from my brother today, I think I supported him some too.  Some things are hard to talk about, sober, but it feels like progress.

Also my friends' drunk reactions to the Intragalactic Handegg Tournament last night were entertaining to read XD
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #168396 on: February 08, 2016, 05:00:33 pm »

Youtube added a loop feature. \o/

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #168397 on: February 08, 2016, 05:02:36 pm »

*predicts loop breaking in a week*
They never actually make good updates to youtube, do they?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168398 on: February 08, 2016, 05:04:13 pm »

*predicts loop breaking in a week*
They never actually make good updates to youtube, do they?
The switch to HTML5 was for the good of humanity, so there's that.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #168399 on: February 08, 2016, 05:22:34 pm »

Just finished my first simulated run of the new boardgame I'm making and it worked great! Need a few more test runs to make sure everything is at least reasonably balanced before I work on getting a physical prototype up but so far I haven't found any serious issues.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #168400 on: February 08, 2016, 05:44:09 pm »

I've just been pleasantly proven wrong about someone :D

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #168401 on: February 08, 2016, 06:17:26 pm »

Excellent, that's the best kind of being proved wrong. :D

Also, i think i might have built up an immunity to common cheese-borne contaminants, because i just ate the very last bit of a cheese that STARTED OUT (a few weeks ago) as being very strong indeed, and it hasn't made me violently ill yet. This bit was strong enough to cause a burning sensation on the roof of my mouth and make my breath smell like ammonia, so i suspect that it might actually have been either caustic or populated by flesh-eating bacteria. We'll see in a few hours whether this was a terrible mistake or not, but until then, i take pride in being able to eat cheese that might be toxic to others. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #168402 on: February 08, 2016, 06:29:37 pm »

the quarter note rising scale melody here...

it's very...

familiar...

also that latter song uses the canon chord progression, though it's in C there

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #168403 on: February 08, 2016, 06:53:30 pm »

Still going to use a looping site because of what Aklyon said, and because Google can suck it.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #168404 on: February 08, 2016, 07:22:59 pm »

I've just been pleasantly proven wrong about someone :D

What do you know, I just had a similar experience!
Pages: 1 ... 11225 11226 [11227] 11228 11229 ... 13311