Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11337 11338 [11339] 11340 11341 ... 13311

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14493439 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #170070 on: March 22, 2016, 06:41:58 pm »

haircut get

veckles is feeling cute.
Yay!
Cute veckles (esp. their happifying) happifies others!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #170071 on: March 22, 2016, 06:45:15 pm »

Yay!
Cute veckles (esp. their happifying) happifies others!
Hey, are you always super-cheerful all the time outside the internets? Pure curiosity, I am just wondering since you, to me, look like a (far) less verbose (and far more active) Tiruin in your levels of responses to them happies.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #170072 on: March 22, 2016, 07:04:05 pm »

TBF is Tiruin's long-lost brother. That's my explanation, and I'm sticking to it.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170073 on: March 22, 2016, 07:16:08 pm »

TBF is Tiruin's long-lost brother. That's my explanation, and I'm sticking to it.
We shall never know.  ;P

But seriously, probably not.  I'm just too introverted in meatspace for that to happen.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #170074 on: March 22, 2016, 07:23:23 pm »

Can't ever have enough Tiruin-esque people, that's for sure. In fact, i propose that we make "tiruin" an adjective that means "highly compassionate and caring". :v

Also, it suddenly strikes me where my fondness for certain musical melodies might stem from. The (VERY) danish band, Shu Bi Dua, has made this song (with danish lyrics that i can't be bothered to translate, sowwy). I've heard a lot of Shu Bi Dua as a kid thanks to my parents, and while i've rarely thought twice about the lyrics of ANY song, i just really like the sound of the singing here. I can't identify exactly what it is that i like about it (well, besides the slight feeling of nostalgia), and actually learning about it would take forever, so i'm just going to say "i like it". :P
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #170075 on: March 22, 2016, 07:25:13 pm »

Can't ever have enough Tiruin-esque people, that's for sure. In fact, i propose that we make "tiruin" an adjective that means "highly compassionate and caring". :v
I propose an addendum in that Tiruin herself should, in cases where one would call her "tiruin Tiruin", be called Tiruin^2.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170076 on: March 22, 2016, 07:26:01 pm »

Sure, why not.

:D
Sigtext

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #170077 on: March 22, 2016, 07:28:32 pm »

I propose an addendum in that Tiruin herself should, in cases where one would call her "tiruin Tiruin", be called Tiruin^2.
My browser addon replacing "Tiruin" with "Eirika" makes this a very strange sentence indeed.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170078 on: March 22, 2016, 07:30:31 pm »

Wh...
Why...
Sigtext

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170079 on: March 22, 2016, 07:36:20 pm »

Wh...
Why...
You would know if you'd played Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170080 on: March 22, 2016, 07:38:03 pm »

Afraid I haven't.
Sigtext

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170081 on: March 22, 2016, 07:39:59 pm »

Afraid I haven't.
Figured as such. Tiruin's avatar is a rather skillful edit of one of the two protagonists of the game, Eirika. Eirika also has a rather optimistic, never-give-up disposition. It was fitting.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170082 on: March 22, 2016, 07:43:21 pm »

Ah.  Because the only Eirika I have ever encountered is a snarky type in a freeform.

So the image was a bit confusing.
Sigtext

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #170083 on: March 22, 2016, 07:57:59 pm »

There was a girl at my highschool called Erika who would sleep with anything that moved.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170084 on: March 22, 2016, 07:58:28 pm »

Wrong spelling.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 11337 11338 [11339] 11340 11341 ... 13311