Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11339 11340 [11341] 11342 11343 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14552901 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #170100 on: March 23, 2016, 11:20:53 am »

I feel so light-headed and happy!

Disclaimer: Cinder went for a run. Cinder is not high.
I remember back when exercise used to feel good. I think. Maybe.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #170101 on: March 23, 2016, 11:21:09 am »

My Small Engines teacher was absent for a second time this week so we watched Top Gear instead of being productive.
It was the one in Australia with Kiefer "Already a Demonl Sutherland.
They blew up a cow with a claymore, what even is this show. It's about cars.
Top Gear isn't about cars, last I'd seen it. It is a show with cars as a significant-but-possibly-non-main part.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #170102 on: March 23, 2016, 12:29:01 pm »

My brother linked me Jim Carrey singing...  I am the Walrus
I kinda thought of Jim Carrey as being silly and over the top, but wow, it really works for this song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiK8mGOowN4
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #170103 on: March 23, 2016, 02:19:08 pm »

I love Jim Carrey. Really wonderful actor.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #170104 on: March 23, 2016, 02:26:28 pm »

Whoops he linked me both, but I was already knew about the Jumper one.  The Walrus one was what made me realize... Woah this guy has some real depth:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdzuR4Iunuw
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #170105 on: March 23, 2016, 02:39:56 pm »

Carrey's always struck me as one of those guys like Adam Sandler that HAS talent, he's just gotten too comfy in playing a certain type of character.

Could say the same for Jack Black, but I think Black actually tries to find roles that stretch his range. (If you haven't watched Bernie, go watch Bernie. Probably the best thing he's ever done. Plus, enjoyable hamminess by Matthew McConaughey.)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #170106 on: March 23, 2016, 02:55:31 pm »

I always liked Carrey. I agree with RedKing his movies before he ended up typecast were better, though.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #170107 on: March 23, 2016, 03:00:43 pm »

I've said a variation of this before, but it makes me happy that I can not study for a test whatsoever and still get a perfect score.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170108 on: March 23, 2016, 04:13:43 pm »

I've said a variation of this before, but it makes me happy that I can not study for a test whatsoever and still get a perfect score.
*applauds*
I can't quite do perfect scores.  Ah well.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #170109 on: March 23, 2016, 04:35:15 pm »

It's not a good thing. You need to get into good studying habits, dude.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170110 on: March 23, 2016, 04:40:00 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 06:51:12 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170111 on: March 23, 2016, 05:03:54 pm »

Going through Highschool like this caused me a lot of grief during my time in College. It made me feel clever, and I'm sure you'll find uses for that skill... but there comes a point when you can't survive on remembered lectures alone. Gotta learn how to study, do homework, and generally not half-ass things now, before it hurts you later.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #170112 on: March 23, 2016, 05:54:07 pm »

It's pretty nice! Other posters, many of whom are smarter than me, have already made the point that it's not something you should rely on. Enjoy it while you can but don't count on it!

Use your awesome for greatness.

meanwhile *cheers*
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #170113 on: March 23, 2016, 05:56:32 pm »

I'm halfway through my Master's and I still mostly do that. Still almost always write papers in a couple hours a day or three before they're due, too. Still not getting in trouble from it, either. :I

Don't do it though, I think it's only still working because high stress does wonders for my concentration and writing quality.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170114 on: March 23, 2016, 07:46:31 pm »

I've never really needed to study for exams- IF I've been paying attention in class (or lectures).
Considering when I'm in lectures I'm usually all over the place, I had to pick up studying because it was more manageable.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.
Pages: 1 ... 11339 11340 [11341] 11342 11343 ... 13312