Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11496 11497 [11498] 11499 11500 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14631209 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #172455 on: June 04, 2016, 02:00:00 am »

I remember once at some sort of fair I threw something away and accidentally hit somebody in the butt. They gave me a really weird look and left when I tried to explain. I guess it's karmic justice for littering?
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172456 on: June 04, 2016, 02:15:47 am »

What could pre-industrial societies do, run a bunch of cattle off a cliff? Boo fucking hoo I'll be crying for them while I just dump these litres of acidic chemicals into this river. Scrubs.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #172457 on: June 04, 2016, 03:20:12 am »

Looked up Donna Burke on Wikipedia because I was listening to the MGSV song Sins of the Father and her name sounded familiar. Turns out she also sung the ending theme for Phantasy Star Online as well as the songs and narrations for FF:Crystal Chronicles, two of my favorite games of all time. That's pretty cool.

(Admittedly, her name may have sounded familiar because I might have been confusing her with Donna Summer.)
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #172460 on: June 04, 2016, 04:27:04 am »

I graduated high school. I'm now allowed to wear a particular kind of hat to show off my academic achievement.

Spoiler: Please do not quote. (click to show/hide)
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #172461 on: June 04, 2016, 04:42:23 am »

I had a great time at a tabletop group today, playing D&D 5e for the first time. Made a Tiefling Warlock, and it was good fun. Even though one of the guys there was (i think) expelled from my school, and I know for a fact that he's kind of an asshole and bully. But, I don't blame him for it, as bullies almost never do these things out of spite for anyone particularly. It was nice to see he was havong fun, and although I didn't appreciate his lack-of-seriousness regarding playing the game, there were others who took it seriously. All in all, it was a good day.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172462 on: June 04, 2016, 05:01:53 am »

Strange that an asshole/bully would even be interested in D&D.

Have times changed that much?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #172463 on: June 04, 2016, 05:10:50 am »

Eh, I don't even really know anymore. He wasn't a jock or anything, he's just kind of misunderstood, and he doesnt know how to deal with things. Also, he has very strong parental issues etc. I was kinda sad that he was there tho. He made a lot of weed jokes, and he didn't really listen to the GM explaining story-important things. But yeah, I dunno. I don't think he sought it out, I think he was offered it, because it was his first time doing something of that sort.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #172464 on: June 04, 2016, 05:11:57 am »

reminder that i beat facade once by playing as a mildly unhinged hater of all things europe
Remember, if your marriage is struggling, invite a crazed Mexican peasant into your home. It helps.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #172465 on: June 04, 2016, 05:24:49 am »

He made a lot of weed jokes, and he didn't really listen to the GM explaining story-important things.
Wow, that's my entire group in a nutshell.

Remember, if your marriage is struggling, invite a crazed Mexican peasant into your home. It helps.
Quote from: Gonzalo
Get a divorce.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #172466 on: June 04, 2016, 05:30:49 am »

The flashes of lucidity whenever one crosses the line were weird but other than that i still enjoyed it tbh

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172467 on: June 04, 2016, 05:32:25 am »

*snip*
"Snow on the privy roof."
–Traditional Finnish meymey

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172468 on: June 04, 2016, 08:40:12 am »

I'm officially graduating today!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #172469 on: June 04, 2016, 11:36:08 am »

FUCK YEAH RAMADAN SEASON

UNLEASH THE RAMADAN WINE
Pages: 1 ... 11496 11497 [11498] 11499 11500 ... 13312