Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11501 11502 [11503] 11504 11505 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14561019 times)

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #172530 on: June 06, 2016, 04:36:27 pm »

its my birthday tomorrow. prepare the image!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #172531 on: June 06, 2016, 04:47:02 pm »

This has been a really, really bizarre year

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #172532 on: June 06, 2016, 04:58:53 pm »

Which image? :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #172533 on: June 06, 2016, 05:33:18 pm »

Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #172534 on: June 06, 2016, 05:39:13 pm »

That meme is probably the best thing out of Ancient Aliens :P.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172535 on: June 06, 2016, 05:50:07 pm »

That meme is probably the best thing out of Ancient Aliens :P.
i actually know someone and some place that has been on that show.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #172536 on: June 06, 2016, 06:17:10 pm »

Indeed it has.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #172537 on: June 06, 2016, 07:00:30 pm »

I've found it pretty good so far. :v

Among other things, i've met the supremely cool people in my roleplaying group. Walking home today from a really fun session, i was nearly moved to tears (of joy!) thinking about how on earth i've managed to find myself in such great company, and how i've even managed to make myself deserving of it. They are really, really nice people, and it's like, i'm still only learning how to not be extremely awkward around people, how haven't i fucked this up yet? It still feels really weird when i get the feeling that non-family people are actually happy to see me and enjoy having me around; i otherwise kind of go around thinking that people are just like "yeah ok you can be around i guess", as if that's not a given until otherwise stated. Weird as it may feel, it also feels really nice. I don't know if i'm just really lucky or if i'm doing something really right, but i ain't complainin'. :P
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #172538 on: June 06, 2016, 07:14:31 pm »

I've found it pretty good so far. :v

Among other things, i've met the supremely cool people in my roleplaying group. Walking home today from a really fun session, i was nearly moved to tears (of joy!) thinking about how on earth i've managed to find myself in such great company, and how i've even managed to make myself deserving of it. They are really, really nice people, and it's like, i'm still only learning how to not be extremely awkward around people, how haven't i fucked this up yet? It still feels really weird when i get the feeling that non-family people are actually happy to see me and enjoy having me around; i otherwise kind of go around thinking that people are just like "yeah ok you can be around i guess", as if that's not a given until otherwise stated. Weird as it may feel, it also feels really nice. I don't know if i'm just really lucky or if i'm doing something really right, but i ain't complainin'. :P
Yay or hugpats or whatever it is that TBF says in response to this thread.
* Teneb is feeling witty for no reason and is enjoying it vicariously through shitposts
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #172539 on: June 06, 2016, 09:52:26 pm »

Had a workout at the Y this evening. It'd been a long while since I last visited. While I was there, I met a helpful man who told me a few tips:
  • Adjust the seat and handlebars on the bike machine so that your knees are just slightly bent.
  • Put the bike's resistance (and push yourself enough) so that you're hitting a constant pace (200 RPM was what the man suggested) without stopping. Put it down a bit as you get tired, but make sure that you are always putting yourself at the point where you can hit that pace uncomfortably (see below).
  • Bike hard enough so that it starts to hurt. You'll get stronger and feel better for it.
  • Set goals like maintaining a pace of RPM.

Using these tips I was actually able to work out to the point where I felt like I accomplished something. I nearly got a cramp afterwards, but that just means I actually did something!

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #172540 on: June 06, 2016, 10:00:49 pm »

Working on a simple little HTML5 game (In GDevelop, so it's nothing terribly hard to do either :P), and I recently got a very basic prototype working! It's nothing impressive, but the basic concept of the game is you're encouraged to finish levels as fast as possible, with top-down racing controls (No strafing, free rotation, no gravity, etc), and no real limit on how fast you can accelerate--but you can't slow down. Yet to make any proper levels or include enemies, but I've implemented dying, respawning, and the controls so far. Making an exit will be simple enough and that's when I can start assembling proof-of-concept levels, before implementing more dynamic mechanics (moving blocks, enemies, etc)
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #172541 on: June 06, 2016, 10:58:39 pm »

Yes. Yes it has.

For videogames however, this year kicked fucking ass. And ISN'T EVEN DONE YET.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #172542 on: June 06, 2016, 11:01:02 pm »

Yes. Yes it has.

For videogames however, this year kicked fucking ass. And ISN'T EVEN DONE YET.

You're young yet, you'll find that cynicism eventually.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #172543 on: June 06, 2016, 11:12:50 pm »

I have, though. This just has been a great year. There's been worse-Look at 2014. What a shitshow that was.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #172544 on: June 06, 2016, 11:45:03 pm »

Blessed be, to Chef Boyardee, who to I in a foreign land doth give me food and fond remembrance. A simple salutation from simpler times, he rode the shockwaves of remembrance and into my kitchen. His two set three step pizza paradise beckons me, and I am satisfied.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses
Pages: 1 ... 11501 11502 [11503] 11504 11505 ... 13312