Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11588 11589 [11590] 11591 11592 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14555514 times)

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #173835 on: July 24, 2016, 02:12:39 pm »

If the dog is off-leash, are you walking the dog, or is the dog walking you?

Given I tell him what to do and he listens, I think I'm in charge. :P

Any dog small enough to carry around is too small.

So, fifteen kilo border collie is too small? :P Every now and then he gets too wound up and I just scoop him up and carry him until he chills out.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #173836 on: July 24, 2016, 03:07:24 pm »

Mmm, so i bought Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime on a whim because it was 50% off, and oh man it's fucking nuts. Definitely a great couch co-op game as it is intended to be, and hella colourful as well. Even if i wasn't initially a fan of the love theme (it turned out to be sufficiently ridiculously done that i find it amusing) and violent application of pink (... honestly the pink isn't bad because it's paired with a great number of equally neon-tastic colours), this is a game that i'm totally cool with having thrown money at, because i got to fight a GIANT SPACE BEAR.
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #173838 on: July 24, 2016, 07:32:21 pm »

Two happies.

One: my steam refund went through of Two Worlds 2, which I wasn't really expecting. This allowed me to get the much better first game as well as the sky fortress DLC for Just Cause 3.

Secondly: Turns out I don't have to bust my ass and force myself to play Star Trek Online, the event thing will work even after the end date so long as I keep the character I made for it. WOOT. I can get all the rewards and don't have to burn myself out even more then I have been.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #173839 on: July 24, 2016, 07:54:37 pm »

WINZ paid for a general medical checkup for me today, which was nice of them. I am also perfectly healthy. Good stuff.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #173840 on: July 25, 2016, 01:41:11 am »

NEW STEVEN UNIVERSE EPISODESSSSS!

SPECIFICALLY THE EPISODE "MR GREG"!!!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #173841 on: July 25, 2016, 11:42:19 am »

Interview is a success!  :D

I'll have to drive to work and drive for work, pay for my own food, and have to pay my health insurance on my own, but I got the job. It has better pay, more hours on average, and better benefits after a year.

Finally, I feel like I'm moving up the world!

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #173842 on: July 25, 2016, 01:01:47 pm »

Noice, congratulations! I'm looking forward to the day where i can say the same. :v

BUT TODAY

TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

My belly feels almost normal??!? I've felt hunger (surprisingly rare for me), i don't have an ambient discomfort/nausea and even vast amounts of trapped gas only give me regular ol' pain. I AM OKAY WITH THIS. I hope it lasts. :I
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #173843 on: July 25, 2016, 01:11:31 pm »

My OOC thread score is 20!  (that's how many hits you get if you search the OOC thread for your name)
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #173844 on: July 25, 2016, 02:23:41 pm »

I tried that, and mine is 28, though only 11 points come from actual quotes picked from other threads by other people, and not just e.g. in-thread comments on quotes I made.

I don't think I'm a very quotable person, honestly.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173845 on: July 25, 2016, 02:27:23 pm »

Nintendo shares have skyrocketed since Pokemon Go's release and instant transformation into global cultural phenomenon, but they fell dramatically today after investors realized that Nintendo doesn't actually make the game.
lolololol

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #173846 on: July 25, 2016, 02:29:32 pm »

I have been OOC quoted twenty-seven times, doubtless because I am an unparallelled paragon of trout ownership.

I mean, OOCQ baiting. Although a decent number of those aren't actually baited. Surprisingly many, actually. Huh.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #173847 on: July 25, 2016, 02:31:03 pm »

I think I'm very quotable but your people just hate me because my avatar vibrates at a low frequency.
(woah, 34 hits, with at least 30 of them not being baits :v)
Cri evertim

On topic: So, long story short, my girlfriend was having some trouble with her uni, when two attendants informed her that she wouldn't be able to reactivate her course after going on a temporary leave. After talking to the graduation administration peeps, the issue seems to be solved and she'll get back to classes this semester, with administration essentialy telling her that the two attendants didn't know shit about anything and basically gave her the wrong info. This issue only even got the attention of the administration because the goddamn head of finantial administration happens to know muh gf's aunt, and basically went out of her way to help her.

I was about to send a mandamus straight between the uni's eyes if they didn't solve said problem, specially considering my gf's had carefuly followed every single of the uni's rules regarding the procedure.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 02:46:21 pm by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173848 on: July 25, 2016, 03:45:37 pm »

~55.
Yeah I still got it.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #173849 on: July 25, 2016, 04:00:17 pm »

i have over 420 confirmed quotes and am extensively trained in epeen warfare

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 11588 11589 [11590] 11591 11592 ... 13312