Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11591 11592 [11593] 11594 11595 ... 13312

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14552625 times)

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #173880 on: July 26, 2016, 07:12:15 pm »

why does pokemon have to be the same every time the battle system is the only thing that matters everything on top is more excuses to battle why does it always have to be the same excuse

inb4 gen 7 comes out and actually has a format that isn't fight-8-gyms-then-elite-four-then-champion for once
Why change gameplay up if people are willing to buy it and play it as is?
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #173881 on: July 27, 2016, 12:14:16 am »

I like to think that pokemon universe doesn't have much war because people learn to cooperate when they live in a world filled with massively powerful monsters. :P
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173882 on: July 27, 2016, 12:22:04 am »

Nah, they treat pokemon like we treat nukes, a great reason to not wage conventional war but a great reason to sponsor terrorist since someone has to be funding all these random ass terror groups in all the regions, I mean seriously where does team magma, plasma and aqua get their funding?
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #173883 on: July 27, 2016, 02:35:45 am »

Saw that Alien Swarm was free, downloaded it, failed the tutorial, left it alone.

A while later I notice that you get a hat in TF2 for beating two multiplayer missions in Alien Swarm, and decided to fire up the game and give it a shot. There were no games in the server browser, but I was determined, so I started my own public game. The next two or three hours were spent with a company of random chill dudes the internet, kicking alien ass. That was awesome, gotta say.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #173884 on: July 27, 2016, 03:27:01 am »

Alien swarm is an awesome game.  Its only problem is a severe lack of (non-player made) content.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #173885 on: July 27, 2016, 08:22:27 am »

While I'm still thesis-stressed (and other important factors keeping me stressed T_T), I've just had my enrollment done, and my load is light this first semester. Fourth year in Psychology, graduating this year (if nothing horrible goes wrong)!

On another aside, I've gotten to send emails and PMs to nice folks that were sitting in my inboxes awaiting a response for weeks or months! :D Which only means 10% of all things needed to be answered, done, but it's a start. \o/
Hooray I can finally send stuff and I'm really sorry for the lateness. :'( I'm sure I missed a lot and aaargh.
I'm really guilty of letting PMs and emails stay while addressing others, and really sorry for it. >_<

Edit: Do we have a thread that goes along a 'forget the name of this music? [in this game or such]' much like the 'forget the name of this game? Ask here!' thread. I've been reluctant to ask because I thought I would remember it but it's been around more than a year and I can only recall the bit that cheered me up a lot. And it may be fragmented :-X I can replicate it on a sound file using my (very newbie) music making skills but just wondering out loud.
And I'm shy even typing all this. >_<
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 08:40:26 am by Tiruin »

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173886 on: July 27, 2016, 09:46:07 am »

Nah, they treat pokemon like we treat nukes, a great reason to not wage conventional war but a great reason to sponsor terrorist since someone has to be funding all these random ass terror groups in all the regions, I mean seriously where does team magma, plasma and aqua get their funding?

Theft? Business fronts?

Team Rocket is clearly a criminal enterprise who was in it for the money(or at least, they used to, not sure about now). Magma and Aqua probably indoctrinate their underlings, lowering employee costs, and probably do commit crimes for funding. Team Galactic had a major corporation as a business front, if I recall. I don't know about Plasma since I never played that one.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #173887 on: July 27, 2016, 09:49:22 am »

Edit: Do we have a thread that goes along a 'forget the name of this music? [in this game or such]' much like the 'forget the name of this game? Ask here!' thread. I've been reluctant to ask because I thought I would remember it but it's been around more than a year and I can only recall the bit that cheered me up a lot. And it may be fragmented :-X I can replicate it on a sound file using my (very newbie) music making skills but just wondering out loud.
And I'm shy even typing all this. >_<
Doesn't seem like there's a dedicated thread for that, but i s'pose the small random questions thread could work for the purpose. Either that, or start such a thread for the greater good. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173888 on: July 27, 2016, 10:54:07 am »

Definitely need a thread for "Forgot the name of a media other than video games?"
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173889 on: July 27, 2016, 03:38:20 pm »

Definitely need a thread for "Forgot the name of a media other than video games?"
Are you going to make it soon?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173890 on: July 27, 2016, 07:22:59 pm »

Made some coffee ice cream today. While it's not done chilling yet, I tasted a frozen bit that splashed onto the lid somehow, and it tastes as good or better as the stuff I could find in the store.

Are you going to make it soon?

No.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173891 on: July 27, 2016, 08:33:29 pm »

I survived the day and somehow managed to avoid running afoul of DOT regulations regarding how long I am permitted to work each day, while still finding a good place to stop for the night. That's a reason for happiness right there :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #173892 on: July 27, 2016, 08:41:24 pm »

I survived the day and somehow managed to avoid running afoul of DOT regulations regarding how long I am permitted to work each day, while still finding a good place to stop for the night. That's a reason for happiness right there :P

So... is it your responsibility to not drive too much/long, as opposed to your employer?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173893 on: July 27, 2016, 10:04:57 pm »

All on me. My employer even provides electronic logging equipment to discourage working beyond your legal limits and reduce cheating :V
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #173894 on: July 27, 2016, 11:04:52 pm »

Saw somebody waving around an anarcho-communist flag downtown yesterday during the DNC protests. And somebody else with a USSR flag.

Not exactly a happy moment so much as slightly amusing.
Pages: 1 ... 11591 11592 [11593] 11594 11595 ... 13312