Finally... > General Discussion

[MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)

<< < (34978/39935) > >>

hector13:

--- Quote from: Egan_BW on August 25, 2016, 11:46:03 pm ---
--- Quote from: hector13 on August 25, 2016, 07:30:14 pm ---I won't get heart cancer. Maybe diabetes and some variety of unpleasant substance in my veins, but not heart cancer.

I feel I have to draw the line at a lack of sauce. Even cheese would work if it is melty enough.

Onions are also fine, so long as they are diced. Lettuce I will eat outside the burger, because there's no point in it being in the burger. Pickles I give to my wife, which is unfortunate because they bleed their icky pickle water all over the plate and make everything taste of pickle. She won't let me say no to the pickle.

Tomatoes can just fuck off in general, unless they are liquified in some capacity that is not ketchup, and in some giant, circular, flat, bread-like substance with a solidified dairy product that has been heated up into near liquid form again.

--- End quote ---
You are the reason we can't have nice things.

--- End quote ---
I could live without all those things.

You are welcome.

Egan_BW:

--- Quote from: hector13 on August 25, 2016, 11:58:21 pm ---
--- Quote from: Egan_BW on August 25, 2016, 11:46:03 pm ---
--- Quote from: hector13 on August 25, 2016, 07:30:14 pm ---I won't get heart cancer. Maybe diabetes and some variety of unpleasant substance in my veins, but not heart cancer.

I feel I have to draw the line at a lack of sauce. Even cheese would work if it is melty enough.

Onions are also fine, so long as they are diced. Lettuce I will eat outside the burger, because there's no point in it being in the burger. Pickles I give to my wife, which is unfortunate because they bleed their icky pickle water all over the plate and make everything taste of pickle. She won't let me say no to the pickle.

Tomatoes can just fuck off in general, unless they are liquified in some capacity that is not ketchup, and in some giant, circular, flat, bread-like substance with a solidified dairy product that has been heated up into near liquid form again.

--- End quote ---
You are the reason we can't have nice things.

--- End quote ---
I could live without all those things.

You are welcome.

--- End quote ---
This is morally inexcusable.

Eric Blank:
What, those lame ass vegetables used on burgers?

Lettuce always gets soggy and gross. Tomatoes and pickles just make everything else soggy and gross. Onions are best grilled to tasty goodness, but are okay.

MetalSlimeHunt:
Lettuce isn't food. Tomatoes are alright so long as they're sliced thinly and don't become some massive hurdle to bite through. Pickles are the ambrosia of the gods. Onions are only alright when well grilled or fried such that the breading doesn't separate from the onion. I hate when that happens.

KingofstarrySkies:

--- Quote from: MetalSlimeHunt on August 26, 2016, 12:15:33 am ---Lettuce isn't food.

--- End quote ---
in what universe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version